Top Shelf Aquatics

True African Blue Hornets

phungcpu

price is $10 per/polyp if u buy 10 or less. $8 per/polyp if its 10 or more. and lets just say 25 dollars shipping anywhere ill cover all shipping if its over $25

Do you have feedback anywhere that you could post a link to?

+1 amd another pic of the mother colony?

Sorry no feedback. but i did sell to many in the area. new to this selling online thing but i have bought many and see how exactly to box and ship. I am in southern california. got two houses In the city of Baldwin park and West covina. 91706

once you sell a few and get feedback then i might think of buying them.

not that i dont trust you, its just that they are expensive and i am planning on buying 5 heads and dont want to lose oney just in case they dont make it.

BKtomodachi
those are NOT blue hornets blue hornets have alternating skirts 1 blue one yellow...

Hi.

If he calls them blue hornets, then they are purple hornets.

Have a nice day.

those are NOT blue hornets blue hornets have alternating skirts 1 blue one yellow...

True dat. Still some nice polyps for the price...

i got it from LFS in southern california and they know what they are talking about. I looked all over the net and looked at many pictures and they all look like mine. Where are you getting your info at Nate82?

From Gary the guy who named them purple hornets. The reason the hornet name is there is because of the alternating fingers on the skirts, just like hornets alternate black and yellow... You have blue steels. Nice zoas none the less though. Still worth the 10 a polyp IMO just letting you know.. ^no arguing just friendly online chatter. Everyone's so hostile on this forum.

eh dont listen to nate. some people just see them differently. anyway who cares what their name is. they look $10 per polyp and are so cool .so i can call them Too Cool for School zoanthids if i wanted to but they will still be worth $10 per polyp no matter the name.

i know it is a lame name :P

eh dont listen to nate. some people just see them differently. anyway who cares what their name is. they look $10 per polyp and are so cool .so i can call them Too Cool for School zoanthids if i wanted to but they will still be worth $10 per polyp no matter the name.

i know it is a lame name :P

Too cool for school zoanthids

LMAO

Brad

The_Yellow_Pony

I vote for Blue Monkey Granny Basher zoas....now that's bad@ss....and still worth 10$ a polyp

ok well.. sold 3 frags.. got alot more if u guys wants some..

and NATE82 not arguring with u at all... just asking. This hobby as in all the hobbies i have had requires a contant stream of new info that need to be taken in. Thanks for all info and sorry if u mislead anyone.

another name for them that they are sold under is Steel blues. They are called african blue hornets but they are not the same as HORNETS. I had a 30+ polyp frag that melted on me in like a week. To my understanding they are found in turbulent tidal pools and like lots of flow. $10 a polyp seems alittle steep to me but hey if they pay it charnge it.

Archived