ReefCleaners.org

Coral-Scheme

airman_verde04

Coral-Scheme  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this phrase

• I love it! I'm going to use it all the time now!
    • I like it, but will probably forget about it in a week or two
    • Hi, my name is Mr. Negative and I dont like great new ideas like Coral-Scheme.

airman_verde04

:angry: Hello everyone,

I spent a good 2 hours searching the N-R world today to see if my newly coined phrase has already hit the street, or at least been used at least once on N-R. I couldn't find it anywhere Sooo!!

May I introduce to you for the first time..

Coral-Scheme - an arrangement or coral conceived of as forming the overall appearance of the reef aquarium. a planned combination of coral in a reef aquarium :

Usage:

I plan to use LPS, SPS, and Zoas to create a divers Coral Scheme in my tank:

My Coral-Scheme will consist of primarly SPS coral.

I based my live stock off the Coral Scheme of N-R Member Divecj7.

Dont miss out this new Phrase, Its going to be as hot as BC29's. !!

ENJOY!

ummm... read!! its like a dictionary, or a thesaurus.

Try again...

Ummm...isn't the idea of every reef tank to look like a slice of the reef? Some new phrase is supposed to make everything on here suddenly make sense, or just more confusing?

Plus your little copyright symbol would mean anyone using your phrase would be liable for copyright infringement. :P

MGDMIRAGE

This whole post seems like an ultimate culmination of boredom brought forth with intentions of spreading and causing widespread disarray. Also i'm pretty sure a reef tank is pretty self explanitory. Basically man's attempt at recreating one of gods living arcitectual wonders in a confined space.

I was thinking that it would be used more like:

• My coral-scheme is to sell neon dyed colt corals to unsuspecting fish stores.
  • My Galaxia's coral-scheme is to sting everything within reach of its sweeper tentacles.

Maybe it can skip the phrase phase and go straight to acronym. :rolleyes:

Militant Jurist
I was thinking that it would be used more like:

• My coral-scheme is to sell neon dyed colt corals to unsuspecting fish stores.

+1

I'm not voting since my option (VOTE: Huh? WTF?) isn't up there.

Pickle010

Poll needs a third option... so I didn't vote

+1 coralscape

Who the hell uses scheme? Hey guys... check out my coral scheme!

FTW?

My coral scheme is to charge $150 for a 1/4"x1/4" frag of coral and to come up with the next fad zoa, mwahahaha.

airman_verde04
Plus your little copyright symbol would mean anyone using your phrase would be liable for copyright infringement. :P

Opps.. let me make it open to the massies

This whole post seems like an ultimate culmination of boredom brought forth with intentions of spreading and causing widespread disarray.

I have 4 more months here in the middle east to do pretty much nothing, and spend 8 out of my 12 hour days infront of a computer. + 1 for boredom.. +10 for widespread disarray!! MAWW HA HA!!

means I can't say it or you'll sue me

Ops! I wont sue you ;)

the only thing cool about it is the word play with colorscheme...

ding ding ding!! we have a winner!! good call..

Archived