Innovative Marine Aquariums

Free Tank, Stand, and Light

herranton

I have a black rim 20 gallon aga tank that I would like to get rid of. I bought it about 8 months ago and it hs never had water in it. It comes with a woodgrain aga stand and fish need it 24x4 t5ho light fixture that desperately needs new lamps. I have a replacement ballast for the fixture as well.

I can throw in 3 five gallon water jugs that have been used and could stand to be rinsed out.

The only catch to this free stuff is that you have to have become a member of nanoreef before I posted this ad and obviously, I wont ship this stuff, you must pick it up. I live about 5 minutes from the Mall of America

I will try to post some pics today but I might not get a chance.

I work really long hours and pick up can only be aranged on weekends.

No pms, respond in this thread.

pics

DSC04549.JPG

DSC04551.JPG

DSC04552.JPG

DSC04550.JPG

what if i pay for shipping and then some?

edit: for the light

I would prefer to keep everything together so it will be easier to get rid of. If I still have it in a few weeks, you can have the light and spare ballast for the cost of shipping.

wow... wish i had room. i live 10 minutes from MOA

C'mon its only like two square feet of you living goom. I want this thing out of my garage. I paid about 150 for everything, free is a pretty good deal.

got any pics?

I will put pics up monday after dancing with the stars, promise. Its been really hectic today with easter and stuff.

no problem... we all have lives outside of reefing, or at least i would hope so. i'll see if i can make room for it. no promises though. it would be my 4th tank! :eek:

Well...I'm just thinking out loud right now...you can give the tank away and I can take the light...just as a public service.

beginner here, wow! would this stuff REALLY help me out! I don't know if it's still available but I sent you a PM. Please let me know, I can pick it all up ASAP.

Thanks!

Josh

I am in bloomington tonight, please shoot me an e-mail and I can swing by to pick this up! thanks!

aberrix <at> gmail <dot> com

wow this is very generous.

We look out for other nano-reefers around here. Or at least we did when I was still around here more. :P

It has been spoken for. Thanks for all the interest.

We look out for other nano-reefers around here. Or at least we did when I was still around here more. :P

It has been spoken for. Thanks for all the interest.

You are awesome

Archived