ReefCleaners.org

Yeah, I'm bailing...

Zombo

Here's a partial list:

• DIY/Modded Nanowave 9 tank with full width overflow, small protein skimmer (venturi), Rio return pump, and the uber-cool DIY LED retrofitted Coralife 20" fixture.
  • CADLights 22 gallon tank with full refugium, 4x14W T5 Fixture (2 x actinic, 2 x 10k) and an Aqua-C Remora (MJ-1200 and Surface skimmer)
  • About #30 LR and a variety of palys and stuff
  • A couple of mantis shrimp, I think some snails and a bicolor pseudochromis
  • Tons of other parts, pumps, tubes, water jugs, eggcrate, etc.

This is all in Hastings, MI, and I am not parting out, nor am I shipping anything. If you're willing to drive here, prepared to grab a bunch of livestock and stuff, you can have the whole lot for $500.00, and that's every single reef oriented piece of stuff I have.

Some pics of the two tanks...

What what what!

This is the saddest reefing news that I've heard in a while :(

Just not enought time with the new job to maintain even one tank, much less two of them :( I'd trade all this for a decent laptop or a NIB BC/AP/NC in the 12-14g range.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm giving it the rest of this week, then I'm just going to....errr...do something! I'm shocked no one has taken me up on this.

Well, I'm giving it the rest of this week, then I'm just going to....errr...do something! I'm shocked no one has taken me up on this.

If you need to donate livestock - you know I'll take good care of it ;)

that is one amazing deall.. bump

sorry to hear you're quitting..

good luck..

if u werent so far id do it in a heartbeat.

royaloaksmoke

I might be interested and I am not too far away in Royal Oak. I currently have a BC14 but have been thinking about upgrading to the CAD22.

I might be interested and I am not too far away in Royal Oak. I currently have a BC14 but have been thinking about upgrading to the CAD22.

Come and get it then! any PM's have been responded to.

Man... I would take the CADLights 22 gallon tank with full refugium, 4x14W T5 Fixture (2 x actinic, 2 x 10k) in a heart beat if you were in California.

Would you be willing to ship it?

Archived