Coral Vue Hydros

My Betta Died

cdelicath

The light is a Little battery powered led from Wal-mart

I got the little tree from Petsmart

Yea it's going to become a pico.......

I'm thinking of doing a LED light for it.

Any idea for water movement in this thing?

If you can believe it.......

I rescued him from Wal-mart

I'm sure this is some kind of record for a wal-mart fish

I'd imagine if it survived walmart for even a week, that fish was damn near bullet proof :)

Reminds me of a few years back when my wife suddenly got addicted to bettas...we had 14 at one point, then she discovered that bettas jumped, so they all needed larger accomidations. My Minibow actually housed one of them for a while..lol.

petkingdom619

my lfs has bettas for like 100 something . I just laughed when they asked if I would like to buy one.

maybe there special magical ones

my lfs has bettas for like 100 something . I just laughed when they asked if I would like to buy one.

maybe there special magical ones

They are magical I have seen them before

3147656270_0ebe6d7fa4.jpg?v=0

Good price

They grant three wishes

:lol:

Your LFS thought you where a NOOB you should kick them in the nuts

I was actually going to breed bettas a few years back. I had about 6 males going, I was going to set up a ten and all of that jazz.

Then my little sister (then about 3) decided it would be wise to hunt down fly spray and kill them all. She actually pulled one out and stomped it in to the carpet in an attempt to cover up, then pulled a rug over it. That was depressing...but kind of funny, looking back on it. I still don't know were she found fly spray in the middle of winter.

Any who, I'm sorry about your loss. I didn't have any of those bettas long enough to really get attached I suppose. You should get a crown tail betta, one would look good in that tank. They should only be 7 bucks a piece.

Or a pico...pico good.

Archived