Skimmer Pump : Resun 700 L/h modded to NW

Return pump : Boyu 2100 L/h

Chiller : Atman CS-250

Wave : 2 x Hydor Koralia Nano

Lighting :

AQUAZONIC T5 HO

2 Blue + 2 White (24WATT)

Refugium Lighting:

2 x 25w- -equal- -125watt (reverse photo period)

Future :

Lighting upgrade

DIY Fluidizer for ROWAphos

Concept : BareBottom Reef ??

Full Tank

IMG_4749rotated.jpg

Side view

IMG_4882.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

SOme Shots

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4763.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4786.jpg

IMG_4755.jpg

IMG_4791.jpg

top Down shotS

IMG_4913.jpg

IMG_4912.jpg

IMG_4908.jpg

Thx..

my nano

http://www.reefsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2132&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

the large one

http://www.reefsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1944

:welcome: to nano-reef.com

I like the look of your tank. All the colonies look very natural, and the right side of the full tank shot is amazing!

:welcome: to nano-reef.com

I like the look of your tank. All the colonies look very natural, and the right side of the full tank shot is amazing!

thx lakshwadeep...but it still have some trouble with algae bloom. :huh:

any advice maybe??

algaes usually result in high phosphates. using RO/DI water for saltmix and fresh top off should help, also snails are good at helping to clean as well as using a mag-float or your fav. scraping tool for the glass.

is that 3 skunk cleaner shrimp that i see? from what i hear, keeping odd numbers of these guys results in 1 being picked on and ultimately killed but i could be wrong

algaes usually result in high phosphates. using RO/DI water for saltmix and fresh top off should help, also snails are good at helping to clean as well as using a mag-float or your fav. scraping tool for the glass.

is that 3 skunk cleaner shrimp that i see? from what i hear, keeping odd numbers of these guys results in 1 being picked on and ultimately killed but i could be wrong

unfortunately artificial salt is expensive here, so im choosing to use NSW for the bi-weekly water change.. :huh:

okey.. about the snails, maybe i'll try in this way sooner..

actually one of this shirmps are coral banded, so it just 2 skunk cleaner in my tank. is it okay?

i just spotted a green mandarin. he prob. will starve slowly unless you train it to eat prepared foods.

and you should be alright but i had a friend who lost a skunk cleaner because of a coral banded shrimp. it might just be that every animal has its own personality

and you cant order salt mix and have it shipped or is that too expensive to?

i just spotted a green mandarin. he prob. will starve slowly unless you train it to eat prepared foods.

and you should be alright but i had a friend who lost a skunk cleaner because of a coral banded shrimp. it might just be that every animal has its own personality

and you cant order salt mix and have it shipped or is that too expensive to?

yeah.. i've already heard about that, but i just want to try.. i have refugium in my sump with lots of natural food in there and my little mandarin is about 2 month age now.. i hope he can survive in long terms..

yes, i agree.. animal has its own personality.

about the salt mix, we have LFS that sells this thing, the problem is.. its just still too expensive for me.. huhuhu.. :D

I thin your algae problem isn't very bad, and it probably helps the mandarin by letting more pods grow. I would say that you may want to keep the "problem" so the mandarin will be fed.

How is salt mix expensive?? If you think its not worth buying your wrong. How much did you pay for one cleaner shrimp?? $20?? You could get some salt for that much. I don't think its fair to do. Natural sea water has bad stuff in it sometimes. Especially if it is in an aquarium. Are you atleast using R/o or is that topricy to. You can't just spend money on the good stuff. Look at your tank as a whole. I noticed you didnt even buy a skimmer... How many pounds of live rock did you buy?? What other filtration means do you have besides the sump??

How is salt mix expensive?? If you think its not worth buying your wrong. How much did you pay for one cleaner shrimp?? $20?? You could get some salt for that much. I don't think its fair to do. Natural sea water has bad stuff in it sometimes. Especially if it is in an aquarium. Are you atleast using R/o or is that topricy to. You can't just spend money on the good stuff. Look at your tank as a whole. I noticed you didnt even buy a skimmer... How many pounds of live rock did you buy?? What other filtration means do you have besides the sump??

haii liveclown... good quality of salt mix here is about $70 - $90, but i dont know for sure.. and the skunk shrimp is just about $1 - $2. As you know I lives in Indonesia where the livestock is much cheaper than you think, its totally different with you guys who lives in other country.

Livestock is cheap but the equipts could be so expensive here.. so i did some DIY stuff to support my tank like skimmer, fluidizer for Rowaphos (but not finish yet)

my whole systems

IMG_4639.jpg

DIY skimmer

IMG_4607.jpg

IMG_4618.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

any suggestion?

Wow, as lak said, very natural look. Beautiful. :)

thanks Lalani.. but you're still the master.. :D

i've seen your photos in 20H thread and... mm.. very nice photography..

Is that a TECO chiller? Which part of Indonesia do you live? I used to live in Jakarta when I was a child. :happy:

Selamat Pagi! Sadly that's about all the Bahasa Indonesia I can remember...

Is that a TECO chiller? Which part of Indonesia do you live? I used to live in Jakarta when I was a child. :happy:

Selamat Pagi! Sadly that's about all the Bahasa Indonesia I can remember...

halo rotarymagic.. nice to meet you here.. selamat pagi juga.. hehehe

I lives in Jakarta too.. :lol:

btw.. its not a TECO, i use ATMAN (china), the design is almost about the same, but TECO still better than this one.. -_-

thanks Lalani.. but you're still the master.. :D

i've seen your photos in 20H thread and... mm.. very nice photography..

:blush: Thank you, but I'm still a noob really!

What camera/lens do you use?

:blush: Thank you, but I'm still a noob really!

What camera/lens do you use?

im using canon 400D with standard 18-55 lens kit.. -_- dun have enough money to upgrade to a better lens.. huhuhu..

• 3 months later...

i just got my new macro lens.. SIGMA 50mm f2.8 EX DG Macro..

so let's check the result..

YWG

IMG_7553.jpg

IMG_7689.jpg

IMG_7714.jpg

Target mandarin

IMG_7621.jpg

Brain coral

IMG_7662.jpg

Christmas tree

IMG_7637.jpg

GSP

IMG_7645.jpg

feel free to give some comment.. newbie.. :)

Awesome shots! I love the ones of the YWG.

wheww.. i think your shot is still better.. heheh...

sweet tank.doing good job.

and live clown needs to stfu.

thanks..

:lol: :lol: :lol:;)

• 2 weeks later...

little update..

just borrowed 450D from friend.. so..

Torch coral..

IMG_8234.jpg

boxer

IMG_1920.jpg

ID???

IMG_1914.jpgIMG_1912.jpg

mandarin

IMG_1929.jpg

Mushie

IMG_1911.jpg

deepest.. (GSP)

IMG_2005.jpg

reflection

IMG_8270.jpg

salam,

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice! handoko, your tank as a touch of Japanese look in it. Dunno why but I just feels that there's something unique about your tank and also your huge 4 by 4 feet tank has the feel and look too :happy:

Archived