Cultivated Reef

6 Stage RO/DI Unit $75 Delivered SOLD

Benji

If this isn't gone by the weekend I'll probably snag it from you. Can you shut off an RO/DI unit once you've filled the water amount you need for the week?

Is this a good setup, and what do I need to have it up and running?

I am VERY interested

"...the FEED WATER NEEDLE VALVE"

HERE:

http://plumbing.hardwarestore.com/52-306-n...aign=googlebase

If this isn't gone by the weekend I'll probably snag it from you. Can you shut off an RO/DI unit once you've filled the water amount you need for the week?

Yes, a few methods can be employed:

use the "Auto Shutoff Valves" included or manually turn off the saddle valve or feed water source or turn off faucet...all depending the source I suppose?

Can this be hooked straight to the faucet? So I can store it in the closet when I don't need anymore water from it instead of leaving it running?

Can this be hooked straight to the faucet? So I can store it in the closet when I don't need anymore water from it instead of leaving it running?

Yes but, you will have to purchase a faucet adaptor ...usually $5-$11 at any local hardware store or big box.

It is also equiped with shut-off valves when not in use.

Price lowered to $75

Yes but, you will have to purchase a faucet adaptor ...usually $5-$11 at any local hardware store or big box.

It is also equiped with shut-off valves when not in use.

Price lowered to $75

Is this unit still available i am interested!

Adolfo

Sorry for the delayed response...Sale is pending on this unit but, if it falls through I will update this thread.

I appreciate the interest, thanks.

Yes, pink (her favorite color) highlighter! At least it was in the "mudroom" and she earned her first "time out."

I will buy for sure if they don't go through. Please PM ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...

This item still hasn't been delivered and he is not responding to PM's yet he checks his pm's everyday. I'll be taking action and I suggest people stay clear from buying anything from him. He's also SCAMMED someone on reefcentral.

Scott Riemer
This item still hasn't been delivered and he is not responding to PM's yet he checks his pm's everyday. I'll be taking action and I suggest people stay clear from buying anything from him. He's also SCAMMED someone on reefcentral.

Oh NO! :o

Archived