SaltCritters.com

70W HQI Target Lamp Retro***********SOLD***********

Naturalreef

Naturalreef

Selling the 70 Watt Target lamp retro with slimline ballast and 14k Astralux bulb included. Moving into a Biocube since kids love to stick hands in tank:) $120 plus Shipping. Thanks for looking.

Nick

DSCN0650.JPG

DSCN0659.JPG

Also still have my 7.5 gallon Seacube with built-in skimmer...$50 plus shipping(it is in a crate, so shipping might cost a little more)

Original thread on Seacube:

Seacube 7.5

DSCN0237.JPG

Weetabix7

Naturalreef is a good guy to deal with, I've gotten an Astralux 14k bulb from him before.

Naturalreef

Thanks Weet!! I sincerely appreciate the compliment...

Just linked my original thread on my Seacube in first post...^^^^^^

Gep,

The tank came in a mini-crate, so It might cost more than I'm selling to ship it...

Naturalreef is a good guy to deal with, I've gotten an Astralux 14k bulb from him before.
mattskims

How tall is the lamp? How long is the horizontal arm? Trying to determine if it will work with a tank I am planning.

Naturalreef

The light is 14.5 inches from reflector glass to base and it adjusts upward i'm guessing another 8 inches if needed. The horizontal I didn't measure, but if I had to guess its 6-8 inches overhang. I'll measure when I get home on Sunday. Go to gallery and type my name in there and you can see the pics of it on a ADA 5.5 cube, it fit perfectly over the middle of the tank.

How tall is the lamp? How long is the horizontal arm? Trying to determine if it will work with a tank I am planning.

Just curious, how long ago did you get that lamp from Target, and do they still sell it? I have the bulb and ballast for a DIY MH, just need a fixture for it. My other option is a standard halogen security light, for the fixture.

Naturalreef

Phix,

They still have the lamp at my local Target. They were on clearance for a while and now they seem to be stocking them again at full price around $30.

Okay folks..........I'm down to $100 plus shipping....That's $45 off of what I paid for everything.

Just curious, how long ago did you get that lamp from Target, and do they still sell it? I have the bulb and ballast for a DIY MH, just need a fixture for it. My other option is a standard halogen security light, for the fixture.

Oh sweet, thanks for the 411 on it! I checked their site online, but didn't see it. Somtimes they have things in-store that isn't on their site though, I'll have to check the local ones around here.

Good luck with the sale, that's a great price for what the item is! B)

Naturalreef

No problem, glad I could help...yes, they aren't online. In store only.. If you need me to grab you one, let me know....

Nick

Oh sweet, thanks for the 411 on it! I checked their site online, but didn't see it. Somtimes they have things in-store that isn't on their site though, I'll have to check the local ones around here.

Good luck with the sale, that's a great price for what the item is! B)

No problem, glad I could help...yes, they aren't online. In store only.. If you need me to grab you one, let me know....

Nick

Thanks! I'll let you know for sure! B)

• 3 months later...

Okay,

I have been "really" busy with work so I apologize if I didn't get back to anyone's pm. I tried finding my messages, but they seem to have disappeared. Anyway, my Biocube 8 is doing well and it needs to be filled up with Corals, Da&^%$ :) I currently have livestock: Clown, Small Purple Pseudochromis, Emerald Crab, 2 small zebra hermits...Coralwise and this is weak..4 head Frogspawn, 5 polyps of green Zoo...Sooooo

I still have the 70 watt retro and want to trade for premium corals or tell me what you have equipment wise..I may entertain a small pico cube or something for my desktop. I'm really looking for Premium Zoo's fire and ice etc to fill up my Biocube... Tell me what you have....and Gulf, if you are still there, I lost your pm so let me know if you still have the fire and ice colony...Thanks everyone! :::Peace::

Nick

Archived