inTank Media Baskets

Pink pulsing xenia (s,m + l), sarc and live rock with xenia, red mush + zoa

Sexy Shrimp

Sexy Shrimp

Just guaging interest. I have the following available now. All on small pieces of LR for a "natural look". No ugly plugs here...Excuse the stretched out look on the xenia - I have just doubled my flow (bad ass) and it's "adjusting".

Small frag pink pulsing xenia. Attached to a small wedgeable stick of LR. Approx 2 inches with 20 small heads: £5

100_2421.jpg

Medium frag pink pulsing xenia. 3 individual pieces 2 inch pieces of xenia attached to a piece of LR approx 4 inch long (nice coraline): £10

100_2420.jpg

A large piece of xenia with multiple heads attached to a small piece of live rock that would be easily glueable. Size is approx 4-5 inches: £15

100_2419.jpg

A piece of live rock approx 6x5inches with nice coraline growth. 2 heads of xenia about 2 inches each, 3 green palys (and 3 newly growing babies), 3 pale pink and green zoas (and 2 newly growing babies) and 3 red mushrooms. This is a stunning piece of rock which would be ideal for a newer tank needing more variety quick. It's truely lovely and hand fragged by myself!: £25

100_2418.jpg

Sarc. Sort of a buff colour. Approx 4x4 inches when fully extended. It's the one on the left of the pair: £10

100_2422.jpg

All frags are aipasia and parasite free.

Buyer to collect (or can meet in the middle) but no postage :(

Archived