Coral Vue Hydros

Grand opening Tunze Sale...

AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Grand Opening at the new location...

Aquarium Specialty is running a few sales through the month of April and into May to kick off our Grand Opening at the new facility. Monday was our 1st day shipping from the new location and we have approval from Tunze to run some sales on their product line for about a week. I think it's the 1st time we have ever run a sale on Tunze so now's the time to buy.

If you are looking for a Tunze product and you don't see it on our site or on sale then please contact us directly (not on the forum).

Here is a link to the Tunze section...

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/catalog/i...facturers_id=23

and other specials including Tunze...

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/catalog/specials.php

9002 seems to be the exact same price as what I paid... i don't see much of a deal

+1, lower that and you will sell hundreds here. All the Red Sea Max people are putting them in

noobofreefs
9002 seems to be the exact same price as what I paid... i don't see much of a deal

+1, lower that and you will sell hundreds here. All the Red Sea Max people are putting them in

For sure...I would probably get one...:wub:

AquariumSpecialty
I would like too also. Just gotta find the money.... :happy:

Done. Thank you for the request. The 9002 is now 10% lower for the Grand Opening Sale.

Yeah I just ordered the TUNZE 9002...StevieT praises that skimmer on here for RSM owners. He is awesome!

I hope I can get the money together for the 9002 before you run out fingerscrossed

This sale pushed me over the edge and I now must get one omgomgomg

Wow I just checked out yout store you guys have top notch stuff

• 2 weeks later...
AquariumSpecialty

Reminder...

The Tunze sale ends April 30th at Midnight.

Note: Tonight we just added the Tunze salt at the sale prices. The special price on the salt will end midnight May 2nd.

Thank you,

masterbuilder

I just ordered a bucket of Tunze salt. Dang man... I compared bunch of your stuff to the big three and you have some fantabulous prices.

Mark

my 9002 is on it's way omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

scott is the best.

Adin, you have a RSM too? seems like all RSM owners are upgrading to Tunze 9002 ... I am thinking of biting the bullet before the sale ends ...

Adin, you have a RSM too? seems like all RSM owners are upgrading to Tunze 9002 ... I am thinking of biting the bullet before the sale ends ...

Bite the bullet and do it. When I had my RSM I was going to do this. Just ask StevieT...

AquariumSpecialty

Well you guys were right...the 9002 has been very popular here. Currently we are sold out but we have orders in with Tunze to fill all the remaining orders. Thank you all for supporting the Tunze Grand Opening Sale. Visit our site and look at the Tunze 9002 listing tomorrow. We will have some news about the 9002...

Bite the bullet and do it. When I had my RSM I was going to do this. Just ask StevieT...

StevieT persuaded me ... got to learn from the RSM pro... I just placed my order before the sale ends ... :) Thanks to Stevie. I am looking forward to a cleaner tank :)

Well you guys were right...the 9002 has been very popular here. Currently we are sold out but we have orders in with Tunze to fill all the remaining orders. Thank you all for supporting the Tunze Grand Opening Sale. Visit our site and look at the Tunze 9002 listing tomorrow. We will have some news about the 9002...

Scott, thank you for giving us a good deal and also giving us the discount while it was completely sold out ... appreciate it ... wishing you a successful grand opening!!!

Keep the good deals coming for your nano-reef supporters :)

AquariumSpecialty
StevieT persuaded me ... got to learn from the RSM pro... I just placed my order before the sale ends ... :) Thanks to Stevie. I am looking forward to a cleaner tank :)

Scott, thank you for giving us a good deal and also giving us the discount while it was completely sold out ... appreciate it ... wishing you a successful grand opening!!!

Keep the good deals coming for your nano-reef supporters :)

Thanks but I wish we had not sold out of the nano skimmers like we did. It's good and bad because we try to ship out products same day if possible. Tunze is shipping more to us to fill the backorders.

FYI - Anyone that needs a Tunze Nano product from us in the future (6025, 6045, 6055 or DOC 9002) gets free shipping from us here at Nano-Reef. Select "local pickup" as the delivery option during checkout and we will pick up the shipping charges for you. Thanks for your support!

• 2 weeks later...

well, I missed the sale, but the free shipping is cool! can I order other stuff with that for free shipping?? i know that's a little pushy, but i had to ask! ;)

GrandeGixxer
well, I missed the sale, but the free shipping is cool! can I order other stuff with that for free shipping?? i know that's a little pushy, but i had to ask! ;)

+1, I have been thinking about trying the Brightwell stuff. Free shipping would probably push me over the edge. ;)

Archived