Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: Orange Monti's 2x2 and 3x3 Pieces

BDTropicals

Alright, I got my BIG Orange Monte, and had to frag it down to size to better fit its new home. Attached are pics of the orignal colony before frag'n, and then a pic of the "FRAG FIELD" -- LOL!

2x2 pieces (approx) $15 (OBO/TRADE) - Unmounted

3x3 pieces (approx) $20 (OBO/TRADE) - Unmounted

I also have a pile of "Monte Rubble" of pieces that are less than an 1x1 -- PM me to discuss.

Will ship Express Mail or Priority mail. Calculate delivery times here: USPS DELIVERY ESTIMATES!

EXPRESS MAIL OVER NIGHT: $24.50

PRIORITY MAIL: $10.00 (Suggested for California or Arizona areas)

Shipping costs include packing materials, heat pack, etc.

Packing will be styrofoam lined box, heat pack, double bagged item. Will ship on Monday.

Don Oldenburg

Palm Springs, CA

760-278-9172 (Home Office)

DOldenburg@bigdesert.net

post-32414-1203023267_thumb.jpg

post-32414-1203023417_thumb.jpg

Man I would've been more interested in buyin the whole thing. Looked great.

Bump.

Bill

LOL! Yeah, but I wanted it... but 14" round (which is what it turned out being) was WAY WAY to big for my tank. The piece that is the main colony is now about 1/2 of that and still looks very nice. That colony in the picture started out with a single piece 2 years ago I'm told.

I'll have purple ones soon also -- but I have to make room first. Time for a new tank! LOL!

D

WOW!!! That is a real beauty. I have a reddish / orange monti in my tank and if mine looks half as nice as yours, I'll be pleased!. The purple monti in the background looks real nice as well!

Thanks, Here is a full spread look at the purple... I gotta make room in the tank and get some of these frags out of here before I bring this one home!! I'll have frags from this one as well.

Will consider all offers, and trades.

D

post-32414-1203042092_thumb.jpg

DELIVERY: LOOKING AT COMING FROM PALM SPRINGS TO ORANGE COUNTY & RIVERSIDE AREA (SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA) SUNDAY AFTERNOON IF I HAVE ENOUGH INTEREST IN EITHER THE PURPLE OR ORANGE MONTI FRAGS. LOOKING FOR A COUPLE MORE PEOPLE TO MAKE IT WORTH THE TRIP!

I HAVE FOUR PEOPLE SO FAR!

Anyone else in Orange Co, Riverside Co, or LA that wants Monti (Purple or orange) Cap frags? Need to decide if I'm making a delivery run to the area tomorrow or not.

Okay -- all shipments went out today -- check your mailbox for tracking information. I still have some more orange left!

Archived