inTank Media Baskets

25% off all livestock at Altisreef.com until 4/30

alti

Hi Everyone,

Its my first day as a sponsor here and I'd like to offer all of you 25% off any livestock purchases. Just enter the coupon code "nanoreef" at checkout to recieve the discount. Coupon is only good til the end of April so use it before its gone.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy has good stuff. He was the first person I mail ordered from and had a wonderful transaction with him, not to mention his livestock is wonderful. You guys should be buying some stuff. ;)

Looking forward to buying from you. I heard good stuff, and I'm local too.(Verona,NJ) Might have to drop in.

Congrats on the new sponsorship.

This guy has good stuff. He was the first person I mail ordered from and had a wonderful transaction with him, not to mention his livestock is wonderful. You guys should be buying some stuff. ;)

umm.... im a newb.. i was looking at radioactive dragon eyes and fire and ice... good choice?

constantocean
umm.... im a newb.. i was looking at radioactive dragon eyes and fire and ice... good choice?

hey alti!!

i e-mailed you on ebay!

ebay name is "ibleedbluex"

can't wait to come by and pick up some stuff from you!

hey alti!!

i e-mailed you on ebay!

ebay name is "ibleedbluex"

can't wait to come by and pick up some stuff from you!

Sounds like a haiku

i might have to order the zoa 10 pack.But sometimes i worry i will end up with all dull pale ones like the browns and such................

Thank for the compliment Paul. Hope the frags have grown :)

Locals are always welcome Detritus and constantocean. Im in the middle of building a new fram out of state and am not always there. Call me or email me before you come so I dont miss you.

CSoli921, Those are probably the best frags I have this week. I just fragged those 2 this week and I cut them a bit bigger than usual. The watermelons are bigger too :)

PlainRT,

I am a grower and not a reseller so I cant waste growing room with brown corals. If you do get something pale or brown, it just means that it was on the far edge of the growout tank and hasnt colored up yet. This weeks nano packs will most likely have RDE,watermelon, fire and ice, ring of fire, blue/green paly's, green bay packers, horizons, neon paly's, pink bubble gum and guava greens. I may have 1 or 2 more colors ready, but im not sure what they are. Most likely will be an orange color.

funny, i have been scoping out the frag packs on ebay for about a week now. feel better about purchasing them now that your on here and a sponsor.

one quick question, am i the only one having major problems accessing the website??

really interested in your frag packs, I was just wondering what kind of lighting are your pictures taken under, so I know what change to expect in the coloration of the zoos. From the T5HO's I have over my tank at home me zoos look much different than the 70 watt halide I have here at school on my 10 gallon. Thanks in advance, and nice to see someone growing stuff out and selling fairly local (I'm from MD).

Brandon

Looks like you have some great stuff! Would love to order but looks like you ship USPS Express. This is not available here in south MIssissippi. Do you ever ship UPS or Fedex?

I checked thew site and didnt have any issues. if You guys are still having trouble let me know. It does load a but slow since I enlarged my pics.

Oceanhighz,

I keep most of mine under straight 250 watt mh 10k without actninics. The pics are from the oldest mother colonies right under the bulbs. The color fade as you go farther from the light, but they should all color up to the same colors in the pic.

Carlab,

I have shipped to southern Mississippi a number of times without a problem. PM me your zip and I will check if its guaranteed overnight or not. Zoanthids normally do fine even on second day deliveries.

I checked thew site and didnt have any issues. if You guys are still having trouble let me know. It does load a but slow since I enlarged my pics.

Oceanhighz,

I keep most of mine under straight 250 watt mh 10k without actninics. The pics are from the oldest mother colonies right under the bulbs. The color fade as you go farther from the light, but they should all color up to the same colors in the pic.

Carlab,

I have shipped to southern Mississippi a number of times without a problem. PM me your zip and I will check if its guaranteed overnight or not. Zoanthids normally do fine even on second day deliveries.

Does USPS gurantee overnight to 93117? and also will you ever be adding rics to the website?

Does USPS gurantee overnight to 93117? and also will you ever be adding rics to the website?

Its second day to your zip code. Zoanthids would do fine, but it would be rough for others this time of year.

snowlancer2720

hey alti, i live in maywood. do you have a store, or are you out of your house? you can PM me if you want i would love to see what you have in person

Thanks Bro. Your name sounds familiar. have you ordered from me before?

Hi Alti,

I just placed an order for the frag pack, some xenia, and a toadstool! Thanks for offering the special to all of us here. I'm hoping there might be some fire and ice in the frag pack:) Either way all of your stuff looks great and the reports here have me excited to add these guys to my tank.

Best of luck!

Gabriel

theimpulsive1
Thanks Gabriel,

Your order was shipped today. Let me know hwo they do when they get there.

sweet prices! I will be dealing with you in the future.

I have to say that your site is awesome. I can't wait until I get my metal halides for my tank today. I'm going to order the zoas frag pack in a few days if you have any left and I can't :lol: wait. Do you ship with heatpacks though because in massachusetts its really cold out. Also are fire and ice frags included in the frag packs if not I'll order them seperately

Archived