Innovative Marine Aquariums

Moving... NC12 OG and 2.5AGA w/extras for sale!

mayoarceo

Hello Everyone,

I am moving from LA to Chicago and can't bring that much stuff.. So I have a couple of things I am selling. I am located in Hawthorne near LAX.

1. JBJ NanoCube 12 OG w/ stand: Tank is in good condition, just needs a good cleaning to rid it of coraline. Also the stock pump died and the tank needs a new one... thats ok because you will want a higher flowing pump anyway hehe. Bulb has 6months on it. So this is tank with light canopy and stand. $60.00

2. 2.5AGA with Coralife Aqualight Mini : this tank is in good condition as well, no scratches or cracks, the back is also nicely painted in black. The Aqualight has about 8 months on it and has a small crack on the side that does not affect performance. I just noticed the crack actually. $20.00

3. Hagen AquaClear 20(Mini) : This is actually brand new with unused filter media... I thought the filter on my 2.5 died, so i bought a new one and noticed the power strip was just shut off.. oops. ^_^ anyway... i'll give it away for $10.00

Please just PM me if you are interested in any of the stuff above. Sorry I will not be shipping.... so please pick up or we can meet halfway if you are nearby. Thanks for looking!

do you have a pic of the nanocube? I am very interested and work near by LAX (El Segundo).

Sure thing, I will take a pic as soon as I get home.

Is the stand the jbj stand? Do you have a pic of the stand as well?Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply, but here are pics of the NanoCube as requested. The stand is the JBJ cabinet stand, it is more useful than the JBJ S stand because of the extra storage space. this is the stand you will be getting Here is a picture with the lights on...standand the moonlights

post-21458-1200041158_thumb.jpg

post-21458-1200041370_thumb.jpg

post-21458-1200041417_thumb.jpg

post-21458-1200041494_thumb.jpg

Archived