Top Shelf Aquatics

Johnmaloney for snails

glennr1978

I recently bought 35 cerith and 35 nerite snails from johnmaloney for 25 cents each. He told me he added "a couple more" to make up for any that may not make it through shipping. I recieved approxiamtely 80 cerith's and about 45 nerite's. Even though there was a shipping delay (shipped monday arrived saturday!!!) all the snails except 3 cerith's arrived alive. Probably because they were shpped in plenty of water with plenty of air too. John's the man, if you need snails don't hesitate to buy from him. Thanks again John. -Glenn

I recently bought 35 cerith and 35 nerite snails from johnmaloney for 25 cents each. He told me he added "a couple more" to make up for any that may not make it through shipping. I recieved approxiamtely 80 cerith's and about 45 nerite's. Even though there was a shipping delay (shipped monday arrived saturday!!!) all the snails except 3 cerith's arrived alive. Probably because they were shpped in plenty of water with plenty of air too. John's the man, if you need snails don't hesitate to buy from him. Thanks again John. -Glenn

Thanks! I need CUC for 4 tanks and a fuge. I will be contacting him for sure

Good to know !

Doe's he do Crabs as well?

I need to stock up on a BUNCH.

I'm not sure, but I think he does sell some crabs too. I guess you could pm him to find out more.

Oh hell yeah!

Just got my order from John and it arrived perfectly. can't beat these prices and the communication was top notch.

Excellent trader!

Thanks!

I ordered a bunch from him too, also received about double the order "to make up for losses". Didn't get any losses but got a TON of snails!! Thanks!! Putting them to good use.

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Received an order from John yesterday. As the others have said, great communication and excellent prices.

He added many extras of all the items I ordered that more than cover shipping costs and the unfortunate few losses.

Johnmaloney IS the snail man. :)

Thank You John!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived