Cultivated Reef

Zoas (Some Exotic)

Wrestler128

I have many zoa frags for sale. Prefer local pickup but will ship at buyers' expense:

PPE paly mounted with a baby on the way! $50

PPE.jpg

RPE's (2) $25

RPE.jpg

Tubs Blues 3 polyps $30 Photo of mother colony

TubsBlues.jpg

Fire&Ice 10+ polyps Photo of mother colony

FireIce.jpg

Candy Apple Pinks 10+ polyps $25

NeonPinks.jpg

Blow Pops 10 polyps $25 Photo of mother colony

Zoas1.jpg

Green Implosions 3 $15

GreenImplosion.jpg

Pics taken with a crap camera that does none of these zoas justice. MH lights 10K.

$175 takes 'em all!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have many zoa frags for sale. Prefer local pickup but will ship at buyers' expense:

PPE paly mounted with a baby on the way! $50

PPE.jpg

Do you have a better pic of this one? It is a true Purple People Eater?

Do you have a better pic of this one? It is a true Purple People Eater?

This is the best my camera could do sorry... and yes it's a PPE. It's about 1/2 the size an adult would be. The green skirts are just beginning to color up.

countryhova your PM box if full so here you go... If I shipped on Tuesday:

UPS Next Day Air Saver®

Billable Weight: 1.0 lbs.

1 By End of Day

Wednesday

October 10, 2007 37.79 USD*

Ship

UPS 2nd Day Air®

2 By End of Day

Thursday

October 11, 2007 19.55 USD*

Ship

UPS Ground

2 By End of Day

Thursday

October 11, 2007 11.11 USD*

suppressive fire

thoes are not a true ppe there a weird morph, thoes are not tubs, and the blowpops are greenbay packers. please research.

thoes are not a true ppe there a weird morph, thoes are not tubs, and the blowpops are greenbay packers. please research.

Ummm .. they are PPE's (I questioned them myself until I saw the mother colony). They are tubs blues. And yes they are even blowpops.

I already informed you that the camera isn't very good. i've sold these to other people who are all happy. Please leave your comments somewhere else.

Nice blues there. Yes I'm sure. I believe what might be throwing some people off are the skirt lengths. When I received these through trade they were exactly the same as your photo. The person I got them from was running T5's. I'm sure you know that under certain lights there are color differences and skirts grow to shade from the higher intense lighting.

If you take the same frag of zoas and put them into a tank with T5's, PC's, MH you will have skirt change and slight color morphs. There will be slight differences in appearance even under MH's 10k, 14k, 20k. My eagle eyes look more like green star polys b/c their skirt lengths are so long due to lighting. This would correct itself in less intense lighting. I just prefer the look of my 10k's.

Head over to zoaid and check out the differences between different PPE's and Radioactive Eagle Eyes and other zoas,palys.

My-eel-bit-me

While I dont see the need for name calling, I do agree with suppressive fire(partly cause his avaitor is so hot). The PPE, tubs blues, and blow pops look like they are morphs or different species in my opinion. It is important to know what you are selling to prevent people feeling like they got scammed. Either way they are beautiful looking zoas best of luck in your auction.

suppressive fire

heres my real tubs. crappy pic and there still crazy blue.

coralmon13th012cf1.jpg

i just dont want ppl on here to get scammed thats all.

er1c_the_reefer

those aren't tubs. even under good lighting, the skirts on tubs isn't red, its a slight green tinge.

the ppe's could be ppe's. i've seen true ppe's morph. i have the lineage to true perun's and under high lighting they develop speckles. i'd like to see a better picture though. the skirts look faded.

if you can get a better pic and show me they are tubs i'll take em

and in his defense the ppe is still a ppe even if it is a morph...i think er!c had one like it

Ummm... no you're wrong. And there are a few red flags here about you. 1. You have assumed I'm a noob. Lol, I've probably been doing this much longer than you. But that would be speculation so w/e. 2. You're tact is horrible. You've jumped on a thread with an obvious intention not to buy which is poor, poor, poor etiquette or netiquette for you nerds. 3. Your avitar says everything I need to know about your maturity level (Get a life, or wife, or girlfriend, or hooker, or man if you so choose).If you believe what I have is not the "Real Deal" you could PM and say I think you may be mistaken on those but you chose to do the immature thing. I find you reef skills amazing that you can be hundreds or thousands of miles away and ID zoas, lol. Your nerd preference skills of Zoa ID amaze me. Also, you should probably not be mentioning Reef Central on this forum. I'm sure nano-reef doesn't appreciate it. You've probably been banned from there which is why I guess you're so hostile.Anyone else please come by for local pickup and see for yourself. Shippers, if you're not satisfied I will guarantee my stuff and accept everything back at no cost.Now suppressive fire there's probably an episode of Family Guy on somewhere that you're missing so see your way off my thread kiddie.

if you can get a better pic and show me they are tubs i'll take emand in his defense the ppe is still a ppe even if it is a morph...i think er!c had one like it
I'll try to get a better pic
heres my real tubs. crappy pic and there still crazy blue.coralmon13th012cf1.jpgi just dont want ppl on here to get scammed thats all.
That's under actinic lighting... big diff
suppressive fire

ha ha ur a moron its under mh lighting with NO ACTINIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shows how much u know

if you can get a better pic and show me they are tubs i'll take emand in his defense the ppe is still a ppe even if it is a morph...i think er!c had one like it
no it would just be a pe.

Wrestler128 GFY :lol: noob

Your Tub Skirts are looking red ma'am. They're nice though.

Anyways.. I'm looking at the blues that I bought as Tubs and the skirts are brown but about 1/2 way up they have a touch of red. So if that doesn't qualify as a Tubs Blue then I apologize for misrepresenting them. I still believe them to be but it's poss. they aren't. Either way the price has not changed as they are amazing blues IMO. The PPE's though I am 100% sure. I have seen the Mother Colony and the skirts are dark green and the mouth is neon green. There is a similar photo on zoaid. Check their calendar and there is a photo of two polyps that are the spitting image.

Again suppressive fire I am asking you to buy something or jump this thread.

ur color blind theres no red in mine there true.

You have been reported to the mods for jackin threads dude. I have asked you twice to jump off this thread. This is the third time

PPE sold.... 1 left.

ok cool lol as i stated before im only helping nano-reef by its community not getting ripped off. kthx bye
Here's the maturity I'm talking about:-----this is a copy of a PM just sent to me----

ha ha ha ha ( From: suppressive fire )dude grow up. " waH im telling on u" ha ha noobsuppressive fire is a member of the Members group and has 746 posts.Sent on: Today, 09:43 PM

Wrestler Before I say anything else first :welcome: to NR.

Ok I am not trying to upset you but those PPE look like Starlight Palytoas (they still are a People Eater but not Purple) I know because I have some of those same zoos too. I was given those by some knowdledgeable reefer. Where did you pick those frags from, I am not trying to steal your sources don't worry I have enough conections here in Chicago.

euphoricgear

if your tub's have red skirts then they might be spidermans. i have both. try to take a better pix so we can see it clearly. the spidermans are almost as blue as the tubs, they're almost the same if you dont really know the different. i've had both under 150w mh and also on the coralife 50/50 96w quad power compacts and the colors dont really change. they are still bright, just brighter in the mh. good luck with the sale man.

Archived