Coral Vue Hydros

F/S Now serving Zoo Frags

BibleSue

I am working on new items for the menu & need to make room.

DSCN1034.jpg

These have been fragged for several months.

I can ship overnight by UPS, USPS Express, or Priority at the customer's risk. PM me with your zip for a shipping quote. I can ship Monday or Wednesday.

For those who have never bought from me before, you can check my feedback here: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123045

The following zoa names are the exclusive property of BibleSue and Weetabix7 and are completely unaffiliated with Zoaid.com.

Black Forest Cherry Torte

Frag3CCcherries.jpg

19 polyps--SOLD

French Silk Pie garnished w/Caramel Curls

Frage7Largemine.jpg

-2 polyps--$3

-8 polyps--SOLD

-16 polyps--SOLD

Grape Parfait in a bed of Tinted Coconut

BlowPops.jpg

-5 polyps--SOLD

-6 polyps--SOLD

If you are looking to celebrate that special occasion, we also offer the following dessert combo:

FrenchSilkPieGrapeSorbetMountain16-.jpg

-16 polyps Grape Parfait, 16 polyps French Silk Pie Mountain--SOLD

NEW ITEM! Smurfberry Pie

SmurfberryPie5plfrag3.jpg

-5 polyps--SOLD

-5 polyps--SOLD

No one should leave till they are completely satisfied so we will be serving up a nice hot dish of

Fried Eggs 'n Salsa

OrangeskirtsFS2.jpg

followed by a French Silk Pie dessert,

Frage7Largemine.jpg

in the following polyp combos

-4 polyps Fried Eggs, 5 polyps French Silk Pie--SOLD

-4 polyps Fried Eggs, 3 polyps French Silk Pie--SOLD

-21 polyps Fried Eggs, 5 polyps French Silk Pie in a Waterfall of tasty goodness--SOLD

FriedEggsFrenchSilkFountain21-5pl-o.jpg

Haha, made me hungry. ;)

Awesome selection, the French Silk Pie looks delectable.

RED

Thanks, Red. I have a French Silk/Grape Parfait combo in my personal tank & it is eye-catching.

If you guys think this listing looks tasty, you oughtta see these frags in person!

Every time I see this prop tank in person, I automatically start drooling. Very unsightly, but what's a poor, broke coral addict to do???? :wacko:

All joking aside, they really are very nice.

BibleSue,

I can't believe you finally get the kitchen all fired up again just as I am totally broke!!!!!!

Isn't that how the delicous French Silk crumbles....

I will keep watching.....

BTW....news on the little one?

BibleSue,

I can't believe you finally get the kitchen all fired up again just as I am totally broke!!!!!!

Isn't that how the delicous French Silk crumbles....

I will keep watching.....

BTW....news on the little one?

:lol::lol::lol: I know just what you mean. Don't worry! I have plenty more of the French Silk Pie & Grape Parfait to frag yet, & some of the others I am growing out.

Ariel is beautiful. This is at 1 month. She is 9 weeks now & much fatter I hear. I can't wait to see her again.

DSCF1801.jpg

All PM's are being answered in the order received. Thanks for the interest in my goodies.

:lol::lol::lol: I know just what you mean. Don't worry! I have plenty more of the French Silk Pie & Grape Parfait to frag yet, & some of the others I am growing out.

Ariel is beautiful. This is at 1 month. She is 9 weeks now & much fatter I hear. I can't wait to see her again.

DSCF1801.jpg

All PM's are being answered in the order received. Thanks for the interest in my goodies.

Just wondering if you got my PM. Interested in the 4 and 4 frag.

Congrats Sue, and to all of your family as well....I am a 50 year old single dad with a 6 year old daughter who has become the shining light in my life....that is a beautiful baby....

Congrats Sue, and to all of your family as well....I am a 50 year old single dad with a 6 year old daughter who has become the shining light in my life....that is a beautiful baby....

God bless you!!! You have a real job on your hands but what a treasure!!! My first husband decided he didn't want to be married anymore & left me with 2 small boys. It wasn't easy but God provided in some amazing ways & 6 1/2 years later brought me a great man who eventually was able to adopt the boys. We also had 1 girl on his birthday & 2 boys bringing the total to 5 great kids. :P

All PM's replied to. Remember, first come-first serve on these items. No need for a dishwasher in my kitchen. You need $$$. :lol:

Brian, you did the math right. :D

-Susan

Just wanted to see what you still had left. We tried to work something out before back in July but it was too hot here in S.C. Hopefully we can work something out this time since things are back cooking in the kitchen :)

Archived