Coral Vue Hydros

FS/FT Blue Zoos

djchristone

hey guys :) i have a lot of frags of blue zoos left over from last time and under my sunpod, all they've done is grow out a lot more. they're starting to crowd up the front of my tank/sand so yeah. looking to sell or trade them.

unlike last time where i was literally living off blue zoo sales (my parents had gone on a road trip leaving my brother and me no food when they thought we had money -_-) this time, i'm more so interested in trades :) i have maybe up to 100 polyps in varying frag sizes for sale or for trade, but once again, prefer trades. to sell, i'll say...$3 a polyp sound fair?

here are pics :) btw, they've also only gotten blue-er under metal halides :) before they were under stock nc 12dx lights :P

pics taken today or recently for my tank thread

mother colony, not fs/ft

m109495579.jpg

frags, some are mounted, some aren't

m108455205.jpg

some more frags, blue zoos with green or red rims are not fs

m108455224.jpg

m109495586.jpg

and as i no longer can drive since school started, local p/u only at whittier college. i would ship but i don't have any shipping materials at school...maybe in a week or two. ofc, if you want to do a thermos trade, that'd be much easier but you would have to ship first since all i have are red dixie cups ;)

thanks for looking :)

btw, for trades, looking for lps or soft coral (prefer non-zoo) sorry about that guys :\

SHIPPING IS NOW AVAILABLE :)

all pms replied to

thecuban1040 and knappkins, you both got pm :)

haha thanks adam :) that frag kept getting turned upside down by snails of all kinds and eventually i got fed up :P stuck them in that clam shell to prevent it :D the frag also came with some gha but it's interesting to see that the clam shell prevents it from traveling anywhere else O.O even the clam shell for that matter O.O

SHIPPING is now available :)

i was thinking about it and i feel left out. so i shall name these lee's blue zoos :D since everyone claims their stuff is from tyree...:P my last name is similar enough to tyree SOOOOO...;) bump :)

Archived