Pod Your Reef

LPS corals fs

Six

I am delving into school starting the 19th at Ohio State University and am downsizing my 100g tub to something less expensive to light and less to maintain. I'm getting rid of some coral peices I am not attached to. Others will be moved into a smaller tank, lit by one light instead of both, and plumbed into the tub as a sump. (In case you were wondering). I'd like these to be shipped this week/next week before the 19th. Running 2 x 175W iwasaki 14k MH and 2 x 110W actinic VHO

Acanthastea echinata/subechinata full colony $30:

DSCN5933.jpg

20-30polyps, tri colored. This will look fantastic under higher wattage bulbs.

Lobophyllia hemprichii $12/head; 4 available; buy the colony for $50 (4 heads):

alobo-1.jpg

2-3" long each head. will eat mysis. slow growing, but will split. glowing green coloration!

Euphyllia "frogspawn" $10/head; many available:

sample of a frag froma while ago to see the color morph. awesome color varient!

afrog3.jpg

Here's the tub:

areefSALE.jpg

The right circle is the lobo colony; left is the frogspawn i'm fragging. the acan in uder the light reflection and not visible.

here's my tank thread: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...amp;hl=100g+tub

Shipping will be overnight only for $35 flat rate. Includes box/handling. I have some montipora capricornis in the tub FTS if you'd like to have a frag free with any order. It will be fragged to order.

Thanks!

Six

reeferman-chris
are these too ugly, too big, or too expensive? I need them to go byebye. thanks.

How much for the colony of acan and lobo together??? can you cut me a price break for picking up both colonies??? shipping would be to 92345...

Thanks

Chris

How big are the lobo heads? I'd be interested in a small one, as I'm running a bit low on room. I can even do pickup on campus if you want.... I'm here every day.

edit: you said 2-3". i can't read. count me in for a head of the lobo.

how big are the frogspawn heads?

open they are about 2-3" or more. they are a whole colony still, it's hard to say what they will open up as when alone. the skeleton i couldn't say for sure the sizes until i chop her up. PM me if you need more info and ill get it for you. :D

LOBO and ACAN are pending.

Thanks.

reeferman-chris
open they are about 2-3" or more. they are a whole colony still, it's hard to say what they will open up as when alone. the skeleton i couldn't say for sure the sizes until i chop her up. PM me if you need more info and ill get it for you. :D

LOBO and ACAN are pending.

Thanks.

Payment sent..

free bump

Archived