Coral Vue Hydros

40 Gallon Breeder FOWLR

Sea Slug

Cool aquascaping, lol I sat there for like 5 min trying to see if u spelled a word or something out of the rocks

:lol: No words.....just all locked together by shape . Filtration is just a HOB Power Filter . Once cycled I will add a skimmer and UV Sterilizer and then it will be time to add inverts . First in will be this Fire Urchin that lives in my Prop Tank . I want to see him all the time . :D

post-8365-1188790138_thumb.jpg

I think you should do just one single fish. Like a Bi-Color Angel or something. Great rocks and very cool 'scape. Looking forward to see how it turns out.

I think you should do just one single fish. Like a Bi-Color Angel or something. Great rocks and very cool 'scape. Looking forward to see how it turns out.

Thanks.........But with my three reef tanks , I went into this for the sole purpose I've getting butterflys . I have always had an addiction to them . I just gotta have em :lol: , the juvenile's are very cool and take quite awile to grow . For starters I'm going to try and get one of each .

Raccoon

Auriga

Teardrop

Thanks Guys :) I needed two more things before adding fish , six more pounds of live rock and some caves so the new arrivals can feel secure when affraid :o

I think thats why alot of reefers switch over to Fish Only , after awile it's hard to keep passing up fish because they will eat your corals , me ......I still love my Reef Tanks , so I decided to have the best of both worlds .

yep, I think I'm putting all of my corals in the 20 long and making the 55 FOWLR. The cichlids can have the 40b and I'll buy a craigslist 55 gallon for my FW fish.

OH MAN that is some aquascaping. just have some rock to cover on top and you have a cave for your fish to swim through. nice!

exactly what he said the scape looks great now but will look even better if u can form caves

It's hard to tell from the full shot photo , but there is a large piece of flat Tonga across the back of the tank that forms a lenghty cave . So far the Butterfly's are enjoying all the twist and turns of the Aquascaping ...........Glad you guys like it .

All fish are now in :D .........Here is a link to the video .

Auriga Butterfly

Raccoon Butterrfly

Pearlscale Butterfly

Bennett's Butterfly

" Rod's " Black Onyx Clown

No Fights , all are getting along , was expecting some chasing at least , but none has occured . The only one I was worried about as far as eating was the Bennett's Butterfly , they are known for not taking to prepared foods well . To my surprise none of them will feed on Mysis , Brine , Flake , Pellets or Cyclopeeze . But they all go crazy and feed on " Rods Food " So for now that is all I feed . Thanks for coming through Rod !

Archived