Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: 12 gallon AP w/ 70W MH retro & ICA chiller!

epicfish

This is a feeler thread. The tank can't be sold until I get the 30 gallon cube setup.

Item:: 12 gallon AquaPod w/ mods. Read on for more details.

Details:: 12 gallon AquaPod AIO tank; ~8 months old.

---Comes with hood. 1x24W PC actinic bulb, ~6 months old (broke the old bulb, had to get a new one).

---70W MH retrofit kit with new 20,000K bulb (read: brand new, fired once or twice for testing) and new ballast (read: brand new, fired once or twice for testing).

---ICA chiller from NanoCustoms already installed. Mini-Jet 600 pump (I think) for the chiller. All adapters and connections for the chiller, chiller fan, and powerhead are working and in good condition.

---Live sand, if you want it.

---Live rock rubble for the back chamber, if you want it

---A handful of chaeto for the back chamber, if you want it.

Mods: 70W MH retrofit kit installed, extra fans modded into the canopy for circulation, ICA chiller installed, stock pump switched out for Maxi-Jet 900, and back black vinyl carefully removed so a fuge light can be hung from the back of the tank to light the refugium. There is no light spillage except from the very top of the chamber. I put a small black piece of acrylic over the top of the chamber to prevent this.

Extras: I have a fuge light, 2x9W Coralife mini-aqualight for an additional $15 if you wish to purchase this.

Why am I selling? Upgrading to a 30 gallon cube. Otherwise, this setup has served me well over the last few months.

Location: West Los Angeles, CA. Pick-up only or I can meet you at a swap or a LFS in the area. No shipping.

Asking price: $260 for the setup, $275 for the setup + the fuge light. Prices are OBO or we can work out a trade. Please PM me to discuss details.

Thanks for looking!

edited: Stock pump switched out for Maxi-Jet 900.

er1c_the_reefer

definitely a good price. i'd buy it if i didn't have $1800 waiting to be taken out of my checking account.

let me know if you still have it this friday though. payday!

I doubt it, but have to ask...ship ?

Or will you be on this side of the country anytime soon?

Also...whered you get the black acrylic? I need to do that to mine...lots'o light spillage :(

eBay, actually. I bought a large piece that had scuffle marks on one side. Cut a strip out to cover the area.

I'm running them right now. It's at 79*F. Lights turned on about an hour ago. ICA chiller has NOT turned on yet. I have it timed to turn on at about 12:30pm when it starts to get hotter in the day.

• 3 weeks later...
I think you should just sell me the hood and use the tank as a sump for you 30 cube :)
is the tank still for sale???
I believe he still has it.

I am interested is it still for sale? Also, what is the condition of tank and eqipment?Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

am interested is it still for sale? Also, what is the condition of tank and eqipment, any pics ?Thanks, where are you located? is this system still up and running?

avalanche1201

any chance you could just ship the tank if no one buys the whole thing?

My school wont let me bring the AP24 so I need to downsize to a 12gal Bowfront

The tank is in great condition. Everything still works great...it WAS running when I first posted, but has since been cleaned up very well and is sitting there waiting for it's new owner. I'm located in West LA. Send me a PM if you're still interested.

I don't know how to package up glass tanks for shipping. If no one bites in the near future, I'll consider having it wrapped up by Kinkos and shipped.

hello my name is aries

you message box is full

iwant your tank let's make arrangments so i can pick it up call or text me me 831 601 4311 or email me with your #

thank you

arieshughey@sbcglobal.net

Archived