inTank Media Baskets

Apology goes out to SIX

Vertigo

This is an apology( is a justification or defense of an act or idea, from the Greek apologia (απολογία). An apology can also be an expression of contrition and remorse for something done wrong) that I owe SIX, you were right about my tank back when I started it up and I would like to take the time to bring this up and recommend SIX as someone I would highly trust. New ppl tend to think that they know it all and time shows all and I wouldve saved alot of pocket money if I wouldve taken SIX's advise. So SIX thanks for your help, even though I went out on my own and tried it the NEWBIE WAY like a fool.

Takes a big person to say that, Kudos! Many times newbie reefers won't eat crow and simply disappear from this site. Glad to see you want to be a part of the community.

Link the thread, I'm curious as to what happened.

Very rare to see a post such as yours Vertigo. Way to go. Admitting you are wrong and going on is much better than just disappearing from the site and never getting the benefit of the experience that so many on this site have.

But idog, that avatar is just so wrong, but the sig is funny ("nano-hung" Is that an apology too?!)

coral_addict

I don't think he's a Wolf in Sheep's clothing (maybe a Mantis hiding in a LR). Just kidding, it's all good. You're a good man for doing a Public apology and putting Six on the pedestal. His head must be getting so BIG now that he may have trouble walking.

LMAO, it took me a little while to realize who this was. I'm not sure it should be so easy to get a name changed.

Whats happening with the tank now? The only thing I remember happening was that you were adding things way too fast, but thats a mistake a lot of us made when first starting out (me especially).

P.S. Props for the apology, most people wouldn't have taken the time.

Archived