Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

$1 zooanthids

gmann

put in your orders now.........these are going fast..........beautiful and hardy, can pay with cc by email or over the phone. Next day shipping available or overnight.

post-27436-1176227730_thumb.jpg

never been a problem before and trust it wont be problem to those who are interested......been doing cc transactions for 3 years and run an honest operation.

Koral krazy (reefer 365)

could you give the names of some of your previous customers on this site who were pleased with your system?

Juanhunglo69

Yep my credit card # is GET A JOB!!!!

This reminds me of an email that I keep getting. I am sure that you guys all get it.

Dear Mr. Such and such I am a lawyer and some body rich from South Africa died that is related to you. Just send me your account info and I will deposit millions of dollars.

Yeah seems a little sketchy. If anyone's interested I have some ppe that Im giving away for free. I just need a cc# and your social. Tax purposes.

Yeah seems a little sketchy. If anyone's interested I have some ppe that Im giving away for free. I just need a cc# and your social. Tax purposes.

Now ^ thats funny. :D

What if I don't want to buy anything? Can I still send you my credit card numba?

NR must rank really high on Google---Way to go admin team!

Archived