ReefCleaners.org

Need some help Please

MegaYacht

We would like to make a Coffee Maker Pico and we do not remember were we read a Do Your Own report with photo's. It was on a forum somewhere, a nice 10 or 12 cup coffee maker Pico with a number of photo's.

If anyone can post a link it would be very helpful.

MegaYacht

Thank you for the link to the photo. I do remember seeing somewhere on a forum in the past 3 months a complete do your own series of photo's maybe by the same person (the photo looks very familiar). So if anyone comes across the information please post a link.

Thank you

MegaYacht

wouldn't it get a little too hot?

:P

is the lighting rigged up in where the coffee filter used to be then? or is the concept just using the carafe/pot as the tank?

frankly, i'd just use an ordinary goldfish bowl. more challenging imo but not as artsy, i guess.

As I remember a Coralife 6700k compact floscent was installed where the filter was with the bottom of the filter cut out, then a very small pump was installed where the water was stored for circulation. The heater was disconnected and the off on switch was rewired to the light and the pump was wired to run continuously.

Anyway that is what I remember and the concept was very cute.

MegaYacht

Archived