Top Shelf Aquatics

my bc 8g

s14hayame

hi guys im new to this forum, great informations. i have just recently bought a bc 8g LOVE It :lol: the tank is stock planning on doing few mods as soon as i get my lazy butt up and do them :P i will add a fug and upgrade the pump also thinking of doing 70w mh retro kit but that is unsure at the moment. if anyone have retro fit a 70w mh system into the bc 8g, i need some input and advices. here's some pictures of the tank hope u guys enjoy it :)

more to come will keep an update when i get some new stuff.

post-26383-1172531975_thumb.jpg

post-26383-1172531984_thumb.jpg

post-26383-1172532001_thumb.jpg

post-26383-1172532012_thumb.jpg

post-26383-1172532024_thumb.jpg

post-26383-1172532034_thumb.jpg

hi guys im new to this forum, great informations. i have just recently bought a bc 8g LOVE It :lol: the tank is stock planning on doing few mods as soon as i get my lazy butt up and do them :P i will add a fug and upgrade the pump also thinking of doing 70w mh retro kit but that is unsure at the moment. if anyone have retro fit a 70w mh system into the bc 8g, i need some input and advices. here's some pictures of the tank hope u guys enjoy it :)

more to come will keep an update when i get some new stuff.

very beautiful tank. It's packed with corals! I don't think you can fit anything else!!

:D sorry i had to edit it we kind of posted the sametime by the time i summit i saw ur reply :P anyway do u have pictures of ur tank??

its has been alittle over a month now. having it at work is great but cant get anything done for work :D

• 2 weeks later...
right now im running the stock lights, planning on up grading to the 70w mh retro kit but i have to plan on a chiller too :\

just go with the sunpod pendant. I also have an 8 gallon biocube and I plan on buying the 70 watt sunpod for it.

just go with the sunpod pendant. I also have an 8 gallon biocube and I plan on buying the 70 watt sunpod for it.

i wanted to get the sunpod but the tank is at my work and the sunpod is kind big :\ so i need something that i can fit in the hood. But if the tank is at home i wouldnt mind get it. By the way ur new tank is looking really good :)

here an updated shot of my tank :) got few new pieces but didnt get a chance to take picture of them yet.

new addition:

ultra red mushroom

blue zoos

green glove polyps

and an orange ric

post-26383-1173880845_thumb.jpg

here's the new zoos that i got. can any identify what kind of what of zoos this is?

u can see part of the ultra red mushroom i that picked up too

post-26383-1174063828_thumb.jpg

Archived