Cultivated Reef

FS: Coralife 24 Inch Aqualight Pro, 1x150W HQI MH Lamp + 2x65W PC + 2x1W Lu

StanD

I have the following lighting setup for sale:

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=ES53502

The unit will come with a new 65w Actinic 03 PC bulb, new 65w daylight PC bulb, new 15k 150W XM DE bulb, new 10k 150W Coralife DE bulb, and legs for the hood.

It is currently running with a 14k Phoenix 150W DE bulb and the same type PC bulbs as described above. I'm using the mounting legs and the hood is sitting on top of a 20g acrylic aquarium that is 24"wide x 13"deep. The published dimensions required are 24"wide x 15"deep however if you invert the legs it only measures 12"deep.

The hood is in like-new condition. I'm downgrading to a used fluorescent hood and selling this one to raise money to fix my car.

Total out of pocket cost is over $500. I'm selling this for $300 plus shipping. Should go quick. Prefer local pick up but will ship at buyers expense. Located in Southern California.

Thanks,

Stan

I have the following lighting setup for sale:

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=ES53502

The unit will come with a new 65w Actinic 03 PC bulb, new 65w daylight PC bulb, new 15k 150W XM DE bulb, new 10k 150W Coralife DE bulb, and legs for the hood. It is currently running with a 14k Phoenix 150W DE bulb and the same type PC bulbs as described above.

The hood is in like-new condition. I'm downgrading to a used fluorescent hood and selling this one to raise money to fix my car.

Total out of pocket cost is over $500. I'm selling this for $300 plus shipping. Should go quick. Prefer local pick up but will ship at buyers expense. Located in Southern California.

Thanks,

Stan

Damn, that's tempting!

Jennie---if you see this thread---This would be a perfect light for a 44 gal corner tank. And Stan is the man!!!

You make me laugh.... :lol:

Jennie - PM me if you're interested.

I might be parting out the new DE bulbs from the deal.

Then the hood would come with new PC bulbs, legs, and the existing 6 month old PCs and 14k Phoenix DE. I would sell this for $260.

Stan

Nice, but...

Its not down to my 50% standard, yet. :D

I forgot to mention the shipping cost is just that - shipping only. No box charge or anything extra because I still have the original box. It will be shipped securely.

Stan

Archived