ReefCleaners.org

JBJ 28g HQI Group Buy

Asin

Here's the deal:

28g Nano Cube HQI - $499.99

http://www.jbjlighting.com/prod_28g_nano.html

Stand - $129.99

* If you purchase both, you get a free 150w Stealth Heater *

No shipping, you can pick it up at the next Meet N' Swap or just pick it up anytime at Pacific Reef in Torrance.

Please let me know if you're interested, the pre-orders are going fast and there won't be another shipment for a few months.

Thanks,

-Iz

$499. @ nanoturners, regular price.

is there a price break in the group buy?

Miriam

what's the regular price?
i want mine free

If anyone is going to get it for free, its definitely going to be me first! :lol:

$499. @ nanoturners, regular price.

is there a price break in the group buy?

Miriam

You would have to pay shipping. Plus, $499 is an "Internet" pre-order price, not LFS retail.

count me in if you need someone to make a minimum; i'm not 100% sure yet

No minimum. Although, after these go, the next shipment will be regular price.

can we get them in magnetic ballasts without the jbj bulbs...

Do you have any other suggestions for JBJ? Maybe we can get your "special" order NC28 before they ship them! :angry:

Yup, it looks promising. Sell your tanks and buy this one! :)

LOL. I should. Sell the 40g, buy this 28g and still set up my 60g tank. <_<

HOw much for shipping to 77023. I will be ordering 3 if the shipping price is right.

Please read above, these are from an LFS in So. Cali, so you either live here and pick it up directly, or just order it from somewhere online. Not trying to be an a$$ here, but it clearly says above "no shipping." Sorry. =/

For the locals here, this is a GREAT deal. Like Asin said, sure other places have it for $499 presale, but that's BEFORE any shipping costs. Also you can pick it up at the meet, no need to wait for shipping. Not to mention this beats having it shipped anyways and eliminates the risk of possibly getting a cracked or broken tank due to crappy shipping and/or packaging.

:D

Anything used should be 50% off. Thank you.

I know, I was just kidding. I wish I could upgrade my tank but right now I'm downgrading my lights... -_-

I know, I was just kidding. I wish I could upgrade my tank but right now I'm downgrading my lights... -_-

50% off this tank would definitely make one stupid to not buy it, lol! If only that deal were to be real... *sigh* What am I talking about, another tank is the last thing I need, right Iz?? lol!

50% off this tank would definitely make one stupid to not buy it, lol! If only that deal were to be real... *sigh* What am I talking about, another tank is the last thing I need, right Iz?? lol!

You got that right! I think I have too many tanks.

you girls need to calm down. i dont think i'm buying this one, unless the office approves it. but in all seriousness, jbj bulbs aren't very good, so think of spending an additional $60 for a decent bulb.

you girls need to calm down. i dont think i'm buying this one, unless the office approves it. but in all seriousness, jbj bulbs aren't very good, so think of spending an additional $60 for a decent bulb.

You need to talk to Frank from Tropical Reef Oasis about that. He'll put you in your place and he'll also put you in your place on those crayon sticks you like so much. :P

You need to talk to Frank from Tropical Reef Oasis about that. He'll put you in your place and he'll also put you in your place on those crayon sticks you like so much. :P

True that, then afain the JBJs Frank uses are PCs, not MH bulbs...

Archived