Innovative Marine Aquariums

Entry Date = All Equipment, or Just Tank Picture?

Tightrope

I could use a little clarification on the entry date rules, since I just decided today to enter...

Is the 20th just the deadline for my tank picture with my drink in it? Or do I have to have all my lights and filters and PHs by then?

I'm having a devil of a time finding a local store that sells the appropriate lighting for 10g tanks. The closest I'm coming is an incandescent fixture into which I could screw two 50/50 PC bulbs. I'll do it if I've gotta, but it's not my favorite option. I'd rather order from Drs. F&S, but with standard shipping, it wouldn't get here til about Tuesday of next week.

Thanks so much!

Yeah, I saw that, but I wanted to be clear. I didn't want to put in an order for a light, only to be told, "Oh gosh, no, you have to have it all by the 20th." Because then, it'd already be in Standard Shipping Limbo, and I wouldn't be able to either tell it to ship faster, or whatnot.

I'm going to assume that it's "tank only" like that post says it is, and I'll order the lighting for standard delivery. If this isn't right, hopefully Mr. Marks will say something quick like!

Oh, terrific! Thank you!

Friday's payday, and I'm pretty broke til then, so this'll let me order the lights on Friday and have them shipped quick. It'll be mid-week next week for the full set up, like as not, but I'll have my tank shot in on Wednesday for the official entry.

Thanks again!

Archived