Cultivated Reef

CSL 2x96w 32" PC Retro & 45 Gallon Tank,Stand, and Canopy

egdevilboy

In my attempt to downsize from a 55 gallon reef to a 15 gallon nano i have successfully found buyers for mostly all my equipment. The last remaining item is a 36" Power Compact Retro. Specs Below.

Custom SeaLife 2x96w Power Compact Retr - 4 months

- Custom SeaLife 2x96w PC Ballast

- Current USA Dual Daylight Bulb

- Current USA Dual Actinic Bulb

- Waterproof wiring and endcaps

- 36" Reflector

Price - $110 shipped, $90 local

I will also include a brand new Maxijet 900 at no extra cost.

I have 2 NEW MaxiJet 900s available so i will sell one for $22 shipped

If you are local to south florida i am willing to trade for a few corals.

Pictures Can Be Found Here

This tank is taking up space in my room so i need to move it outta here. Here are the details.

45 Gallon Stand and Canopy Set

The stand and canopy are finished in a black liquor finish. There are minimal blemishes which can be touched up simply. I will also include the 45 gallon (non-drilled) tank which has a small chip (leak free for 3 years) on the left hand side. Also with the tank is approximately 40lbs of Livesand, a nice piece of base coral, and a maxijet 600. There is also a light blue background on the tank.

Now for the measurements:

Stand - 38"Lx31"Hx14"W

Tank - 36"Lx24"Hx12"L

This is only available for local pickup in South Florida (Boynton). If you wish to view the tank i am available wednesday evenings and friday all day.

Price - $125 obo. I am open to any reasonable offer or possible trades for corals.

Picture Can Be Found Here

----------------

I am also willing to take any reasonable offer or sell as a package. Also i will trade locally for corals and liverock (5-15lbs)

Both items have been lowered to $100 shipped.

No shipping on tank, sorry.

Come on guys my spring break vacation is gonna be expensive.

So would the 2x96w be $100.00 shipped to Guelph Ontario Canada, just North of the border???....Im very interested!!!!....

N1E 7L7 -my postal code

thx

Flick

delivery seems to be around $20-$30 depending. Only problem is this comes in two boxes. Total would be about $120 shipped to you.

Archived