inTank Media Baskets

WTB bristle worms

Sal10104

well i need a few bristle worms (about 100) for my new 180 DSB setup. don't have very many any more because i cut back on feeding so much. hoping not to spend very much. if someone wants to know how to catch them you make a bristle worm trap using a water bottle and straws. just shoot me a PM if you have any for sale. thanks

well i need a few bristle worms (about 100) for my new 180 DSB setup. don't have very many any more because i cut back on feeding so much. hoping not to spend very much. if someone wants to know how to catch them you make a bristle worm trap using a water bottle and straws. just shoot me a PM if you have any for sale. thanks

I'm happy to send you some! I have a ton. You pay shipping. And definitely curious about the trap with water bottles and straws because I have no idea how to catch them.

I'm happy to send you some! I have a ton. You pay shipping. And definitely curious about the trap with water bottles and straws because I have no idea how to catch them.

okay. let me find a video. but to explain you puncture holes in the middle of the bottle and put straws in that hole sticking in to the bottle a bit then you burry the bottle to the level in your sand where the straws are just touching the sand so the worms can crawl in and not out. make sure to put something in it like a piece of shrimp to attract them in.

thats the vid on how to make a trap.

Archived