inTank Media Baskets

IM Black Aquariums - Low iron?

Reefgeek

I saw the new IM Black aquariums on your site, can you tell me if they are low iron? If not what makes them cost as much as the Aquamaxx tanks that are low iron? Thanks!

Marine Depot

I saw the new IM Black aquariums on your site, can you tell me if they are low iron? If not what makes them cost as much as the Aquamaxx tanks that are low iron? Thanks!

I am pretty sure they are not low iron tanks. This is where I read it

https://reefbuilders.com/2016/02/15/nuvo-black-aquariums-by-innovative-marine/

We confirmed they are NOT low-iron glass this afternoon, although they are diamond polished. We could only speculate about pricing. The smoked glass panel is unique and they do have a reputation for building quality tanks whereas AquaMaxx only recently started producing aquariums (although they have been in the works behind-the-scenes for some time). You could always use a black backdrop to create a similar effect on an AquaMaxx tank.

Off topic but will you be stocking the Cadlights Versa 45g Shallow Reef package? I see some other versa sizes listed on your website but not this model. Cheers!

Marine Depot

Off topic but will you be stocking the Cadlights Versa 45g Shallow Reef package? I see some other versa sizes listed on your website but not this model. Cheers!

Thank you for your question. I will check with our CAD Lights buyer and let you know!

Archived