Pod Your Reef

FS: Equipment *new items and pics*

h3dgehog

If you have read or came across my nano tank build thread (link in signature), you know I ran a sps heavy 12” cube. Since I am upgrading, a lot of the equipment on my 12” cube will be sold. Some items have already been sold locally. Local pick up preferred but am open to shipping. Prices listed do not include shipping but can’t imagine shipping costs will add up materially. Pictures of equipment can also be found in my tank build thread but if someone needs/wants updated pictures of the equipment (most bought between October/November of 2015), let me know. Local pick up 68022.

• ADA 30-C Tank (No shipping) --- SOLD
  • Reinforced Ikea Stand (higher end kitchen cabinet and not your regular piece of furniture) --- $80 (Pending)
  • Mame Glass Overflow w/ Silencer Cap --- $135
  • Mame Skimmer with Cobalt Oxy Air Pump --- SOLD
  • Eshopps Refugium Light --- SOLD
  • 12” Advanced Acrylics Sump with 3 chambers (skimmer, refugium, return / no shipping) --- $100 (Pending)
  • CPR Media Tumbler --- $20
  • Aqua Clear 70 Filter (only 1.5 mos used) --- SOLD
  • MP10 Shield --- Sold

Mame skimmer and Refugium light pending.

Nice prices!

You know you have good prices if stellablue thinks your prices are Stella....R

really really really want that sump !!

Ohio isn't THAAAT far from where I am~ Just make the driver over the summer and come visit the REAL Midwest. :)

buckeyereefer

Ohio isn't THAAAT far from where I am~ Just make the driver over the summer and come visit the REAL Midwest. :)

:D ....IFFFF I made the drive over it would be hunting season NOT the summer.. ;)

Forgot to mention that the Mame overflow comes with BOTH the SILENCER AND the CLEANING BRUSH SET... XD

• 4 weeks later...

Archived