inTank Media Baskets

FS: Macro Algae Grab Bags

ReefWeeds

ReefWeeds

My fuge is overflowing. Literally. I have some specific packs listed up, but figured I'd also list some "grab bag" packs.

Red Macro Grab Bag: $35 shipped USPS priority

What you get: a generous amount of red algae, at least 5 different varieties. Some portions of certain algae will be larger than others (such as Hayi) since I have larger portions of those.

Red algae varieties may include: Hayi (baseball size), gracilaria curtissae, thin branch gracilaria, botryocladia (red grape), haliptilon sp. (red palms/fern), needle brush, cryptonemia crenvlata, etc.

Mixed Color Macro Grab Bag: $35 shipped USPS priority

What you get: a generous amount of algae, at least 5 different varieties.

Varieties may include: Red varieties listed above along with Barbata, Codium, Caulerpa prolifera, Caulerpa peltata, halimeda, blue ochtodes, etc.

Note: varieties will be my choice. I will include some special ones in addition to the more basic varieties such as Hayi, Caulerpa, etc.

q9aKdDZ.jpg

How are these items shipped?

Each algae variety will be double-bagged separately, securely knotted and labeled. I then pack all the separate bags into a larger bag and rubber band the bag closed. The algae will then be packed in an insulated box, either with styrofoam or soft insulating packaging and shipped 2-day USPS priority. I will send you a tracking number once shipped. I hate receiving leaky boxes so I do my best to insure you won't.

oN8cICh.jpg

Cencalfishguy56

My fuge is overflowing. Literally. I have some specific packs listed up, but figured I'd also list some "grab bag" packs.

Red Macro Grab Bag: $35 shipped USPS priority

What you get: a generous amount of red algae, at least 5 different varieties. Some portions of certain algae will be larger than others (such as Hayi) since I have larger portions of those.

Red algae varieties may include: Hayi (baseball size), gracilaria curtissae, thin branch gracilaria, botryocladia (red grape), haliptilon sp. (red palms/fern), needle brush, cryptonemia crenvlata, etc.

Mixed Color Macro Grab Bag: $35 shipped USPS priority

What you get: a generous amount of algae, at least 5 different varieties.

Varieties may include: Red varieties listed above along with Barbata, Codium, Caulerpa prolifera, Caulerpa peltata, halimeda, blue ochtodes, etc.

Note: varieties will be my choice. I will include some special ones in addition to the more basic varieties such as Hayi, Caulerpa, etc.

q9aKdDZ.jpg

How are these items shipped?

Each algae variety will be double-bagged separately, securely knotted and labeled. I then pack all the separate bags into a larger bag and rubber band the bag closed. The algae will then be packed in an insulated box, either with styrofoam or soft insulating packaging and shipped 2-day USPS priority. I will send you a tracking number once shipped. I hate receiving leaky boxes so I do my best to insure you won't.

oN8cICh.jpg

i want one but gulf surfer is collecting macro for me... Lol
ReefWeeds

i want one but gulf surfer is collecting macro for me... Lol

That's cool! I can't wait to see what you get!

Cencalfishguy56

That's cool! I can't wait to see what you get!

me neither! But if I can squeeze some extra tank money this week I'm gonna pick a pack up from you! Who doesn't love macros??? Lol
ReefWeeds

me neither! But if I can squeeze some extra tank money this week I'm gonna pick a pack up from you! Who doesn't love macros??? Lol

Obviously I love them a LITTLE too much :lol:

I think I probably only have about a gallon of water in my fuge :lol:

Cencalfishguy56

Obviously I love them a LITTLE too much :lol:

I think I probably only have about a gallon of water in my fuge :lol:

lol too much is never a phrase in this hobby cmon now :lol:
ReefWeeds

Lol - well you might be on to something

Oh yes it is :lol: a certain someone knows that already that's why she is selling macro........ ;)

Don't hesitate to get this ! Generous portions and packaging is top notch! Mine made it from one coast to the other and everything was in great shape.

ReefWeeds

Oh yes it is :lol: a certain someone knows that already that's why she is selling macro........ ;)

Don't hesitate to get this ! Generous portions and packaging is top notch! Mine made it from one coast to the other and everything was in great shape.

:lol: Yes. I have learned that there is a limit in this hobby.

And thanks for the kind words, Spectra :flower:

Matteo wins the "first to order" prize. Not sure what the prize is yet, but he'll be getting a little extra somethin in his pack of goodies.

:lol: Yes. I have learned that there is a limit in this hobby.

And thanks for the kind words, Spectra :flower:

Matteo wins the "first to order" prize. Not sure what the prize is yet, but he'll be getting a little extra somethin in his pack of goodies.

YEAH!!!

John-Cena_zpsqvubq9vg.jpg

Lets get these things sold Stella needs a 425 :o that Fusion 10 wont even hold half her leathers........

• 2 weeks later...

Any left?

Lots!! Shoot me a pm if you want one :)

Lets get these things sold Stella needs a 425 :o that Fusion 10 wont even hold half her leathers........

Ha! Yeah the fusion 10 is teeeeeeny :) gotta love those 425s :)

Archived