Innovative Marine Aquariums

Controller/lighting/ATO ?'s

MedcinMn

I'm new to controllers, for the past 30 years I've controlled all my equipment individually. Now I'm looking at new equipment and need some advice. I would like a single controller for my lighting, pumps, ATO, and monitor pH, Salinity. Tank now is Nanotube 28, may upgrade to JBJ 45 in the future. Nothing bigger. Also would like the ability to get feedback on my phone for when out of town. Equipment will be as follows:

Ecotech Radion XR15W Pro

Ecotech MP10W

ATO (suggestions?)

Controller (Suggestions?)

Thx!

HarryPotter

I'm new to controllers, for the past 30 years I've controlled all my equipment individually. Now I'm looking at new equipment and need some advice. I would like a single controller for my lighting, pumps, ATO, and monitor pH, Salinity. Tank now is Nanotube 28, may upgrade to JBJ 45 in the future. Nothing bigger. Also would like the ability to get feedback on my phone for when out of town. Equipment will be as follows:

Ecotech Radion XR15W Pro

Ecotech MP10W

ATO (suggestions?)

Controller (Suggestions?)

Thx!

Get an Apex. With breakout box ($40 or $10 to DIY) its your ATO system and can wirelessly control your light and pump with the WXM module.

Marc.The.Shark

Just get an Apex, can control all of that, plus more. Fusion gives you all the online control you want. 39.95 break out box with the Apex will give you an ATO with a couple float switches. High upfront cost, but well worth it in the long run. I wouldn't even consider anything else, plus resale value is very high because of the demand.

Archived