Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

10x10x10 Deep Blue

kenneking

Just got back from MACNA with a bunch of new friends, and some new stuff!

DEE1201F-FF4A-4D12-9AD8-435AC80DEBC3.jpg

Neptune Systems sent me home with a Apex Jr! I owe them a huge thanks!

Also Steve from intank gave me a great deal on an intank AC 70 basket!

MACNA was so great and I was so glad to be apart of it this year!

• 3 months later...

It has been a while, I have mostly been just letting the tank grow. I have added a few new yumas and zoanthids. Also I switched to a kessil A80, which I am in love with!

Here is how it is looking! (sorry for the picture quality, they were quickly done)

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

Next on the list is a mesh top so I can get a fish!

• 2 weeks later...

Your tank is looking really nice! Love the vibrant colors of corals. I was planning for some toadstools in my 2 gallon cookie jar reef. What do you think? Is yours fast growing and aggresive? I like the variety of your toadstool since its polyps are fairly small and bright green

• 2 weeks later...

I got water in the tank and everything is working great. The AC is a little loud, but I can handle the noise.

I also got my last part in the mail yesterday :)

5F5E1458-DFFE-48FA-A357-972AAF57660B.jpg

And here it is!

3D759B51-9B1C-4B44-83FE-99811EE94E66.jpg

I really like the light, but I was hoping for a little more in options for the timer, and thunderstorm. Overall for what I payed for it I would definitely but it again.

How do you like your Nemo light?

The Nemo light is cheap, you will get growth, and has a basic timer.

With that being said the timer is a little difficult to program, the lighting feature is useless, and the timer resets anytime the power goes out.

It does look nice over the tank and the dimming is actually pretty nice, but do keep in mind there are some draw backs. I will say for the extra $40 if you have a apex or reef keeper I would advise the Kessil A80!

You're going to get what you pay for, but if you want a decent budget friendly light try it out. If you can deal with the programming and power outage flaws it is a decent light.

Your tank is looking really nice! Love the vibrant colors of corals. I was planning for some toadstools in my 2 gallon cookie jar reef. What do you think? Is yours fast growing and aggresive? I like the variety of your toadstool since its polyps are fairly small and bright green

You could get a small toadstool frag! They are not aggressive, and they grow to the parameters of your tank.

Thanks! Ive got a relative of a toadstool which is a small cabbage coral. Though Im still planning to add a new small toadstool haha

Archived