inTank Media Baskets

AI Prime confusion

Astinus

So, We got the AI Prime for our JBJ Cube. Finally figured out how to remove said hood. TYVM NR for having a thread about this :)

We got the "Arm" for it, finally got that figured out and attached. Attached to Tank.

Using my Wife's Metro PCS LG Phone, downloaded the AI Prime App. Got lights to come on, but, trying to figure out how to "Program" this is a beyotch. I goofed and tried "Store Demo Mode" Bad Idea.

Long story short, I now can't get the light(s) to work. I Uninstalled the App, and unplugged the light.

NOW, the Phone can't find the Prime.

I'm stuck and frustrated. Any help would be awesome.

*sigh* :huh::(

You can try long holding the button on the prime to reset everything, then reconnect your phone's wifi to the prime's wifi and set everything up again.

You'll want to redownload the app

seamonkeyminer

I had an issue where tablet could see light but couldnt connect(bought used). Had to go through the steps on my computer to get it to connect to network, might try from a computer then see if you can get it on your phone.

I Followed instructions u provided. Re-downloaded app. Re-set the Light. But! I Can't get out of "Demo Mode"

Any help? Just for now, Would like to see Moon..Light is off. I can try and chase this down tomorrow.

The App even tells me to press and hold that button, I do for the allotted time and Indicator light which flashes green did get to flash Red.

BUT, The Phone is in "Demo Mode"

I would like to enjoy the light and show my Wife what a dif this light is and can be.

I had an issue where tablet could see light but couldnt connect(bought used). Had to go through the steps on my computer to get it to connect to network, might try from a computer then see if you can get it on your phone.

Hmm, my Desk Top is Connect by LAN to our Modem (Comcast) which is also Wireless.

Hmmm...looking at this "Card" and "Web Setup" I will try.

TYVM!!! I will want to look at this further..The screen on the phone is nice and easy to read, but, I saw another option on phone, so, clicked. Brought me to a small screen, could almost read it, but I hit "Easy Setup" and I saw it had the time frame I was already using, so, No fuss with times. Just gonna watch to make sure lights don't get too bright for the Coral.

Honestly the best way to program it is using the cloud on a computer. The app is cool and all but if you really want to tweek it use the app. You can even upload my settings if you want me to send it to you via dropbox.

Oh and i suggest using acclimation mode for a week or so. My corals werent too fond of how bright it was at first so i ramped it up every day for a little over a week and now they love it.

Honestly the best way to program it is using the cloud on a computer. The app is cool and all but if you really want to tweek it use the app. You can even upload my settings if you want me to send it to you via dropbox.

Oh and i suggest using acclimation mode for a week or so. My corals werent too fond of how bright it was at first so i ramped it up every day for a little over a week and now they love it.

I am fairly computer literate, but the "Cloud" And Win 10, well I Am not sure I understand "Cortana"

Before I messed up, I did see "Acclimation" Mode. I Did not like the Length of time it was set. I Didn't mess with it.

I Did try and connect to it using the "Prime Web Address" on this "Card". I got an "Error" not found or something.

That would be cool if I could set it up from my desktop.

Hey Sharbuckle, I tried to log in to the light. I get this Message.

There are no Devices associated with this account.

A device with serial number D8976001604A is not connected to MyAI. Connect your device to MyAI and try again."

Well, Lights came on, but...

TYVM!!! I will want to look at this further..The screen on the phone is nice and easy to read, but, I saw another option on phone, so, clicked. Brought me to a small screen, could almost read it, but I hit "Easy Setup" and I saw it had the time frame I was already using, so, No fuss with times. Just gonna watch to make sure lights don't get too bright for the Coral.

I'd love to be able to log into the light from my desk top, I know that will give me a Bigger display to read (Monitor ;) )and I could understand the functions better.

Hmm, Should I try and call AI, if they have a support line? Or email...Would prefer Phoning.

Hooray? Removed the App, Unplugged the Light. Re-installed the App and plugged light back in. Re-set the Cell phone to Wi-Fi.

Went back to lfs and was shown exactly how to use the App and get the lights functioning.

So, I am very Happy.

And to u folks who have helped me thru this Thread, THANK YOU very much! :grouphug::flower::happydance:

Good stuff. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. The prime has always worked great for me so I never had to troubleshoot. either way, lets get a new FTS on your thread :)

Good stuff. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. The prime has always worked great for me so I never had to troubleshoot. either way, lets get a new FTS on your thread :)

Just Updated! :)

Archived