inTank Media Baskets

Smiz - Custom Acrylic Tops Genius A+

Newstead

Ordered a custom acrylic top for our 75 gallon rimless tank. Not only did Smiz walk us through measuring and choices, he double checked with detailed plans. The top arrived yesterday in the most careful packing I have ever seen - not just styrofoam, but custom cut foam protection as well. With our USPS record of bending, breaking and mangling packages, I am sure it was only due to the extreme packaging that it arrived in perfect condition - and it is GORGEOUS! The extra wide feeding door is beautifully constructed and the custom black acrylic integrated cover for the overflow is amazing craftsmanship. Could not be happier!!!

Some pics :

14t2avs.jpg

2z3ndqv.jpg

• Like 2
Elizabeth94

I have to agree, I got mine in the mail today and it is AWESOME! When I do my upgrade after college, I am definitely ordering one from him again. I didn't know why people were so crazy about these lids until I got mine and saw it in person. Thick acrylic, heavy duty for sure.

I like the door on yours, looks like it functions well.

20160401_153655_zpssyhvwazm.jpg

20160401_153720_zpso2sqrgct.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...