Pod Your Reef

Chaeto

Sal10104

Chaeto Algae For Sale! Packed with copepods!
This algae is hardy. i have never seen it die during shipping, if it does i will refund your total cost
Prices: Golf ball size: $1.20, 3.5 Ounce $4, 5.5 Ounce: $6.50, 1 Pound $9
All prices are the price per pound shipped Please PM me if your buying a large quantity and i can get you a good deal
I Only accept payment via PayPal

http://imgur.com/sAe8Xac

too bad you can't ship it across the world to Hong Kong.

I would buy it since there isn't any here.

I actually could, shipping would be a little bit more though that stuff can handle being shipped for weeks in freezing cold weather you would be surprised what it can handle

HarryPotter

I actually could, shipping would be a little bit more though

Check the legality of that as well, international shipping is tricky

Check the legality of that as well, international shipping is tricky

yea, I figured. I had a look at some of the more famous sellers and they can't even ship to Canada from US.

Thanks anyway.

Post some pictures. That'll help you sale much faster.

Great price

Thanks, i don't even try to make that much money i mean shipping is usually 6 bucks il post photos shortly

Cencalfishguy56

Chaeto Algae For Sale! Packed with copepods!

This algae is hardy. i have never seen it die during shipping, if it does i will refund your total cost

Prices: Golf ball size: $1.20, 3.5 Ounce $4, 5.5 Ounce: $6.50, 1 Pound $9

All prices are the price per pound shipped Please PM me if your buying a large quantity and i can get you a good deal

I Only accept payment via PayPal

http://imgur.com/sAe8Xac

any pests with this? Trying to avoid them as much as possible but I'll take a gold all size

any pests with this? Trying to avoid them as much as possible but I'll take a gold all size

No pests. only pods. Its going to be a while before i can get some shipped out it sells too fast for my 40 gallon stock tank full of it >.>

Cencalfishguy56

No pests. only pods. Its going to be a while before i can get some shipped out it sells too fast for my 40 gallon stock tank full of it >.>

sounds good I'll wait

Archived