Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Gorgonian frags!

Sal10104

i just cut my gorgonian up a bit 2 days ago and have about 10 frags all 2-16 inches and doing well accepting food now they are purple ribbon gorgonians they are photosynthetic pretty easy to care for have amazing polyp extension Price 5$ = under 3" 7$-3"-9" 12$-10"+

Shipping cost is 18$ to north utah, wyoming, and idaho it is $29 to the western coast and 40$ to the east coast i have quite a few LPS, softie, a few SPS just pm me for info on those

My arrive alive guarantee i think is pretty simple if your coral shows up dead or dies within 2 days i will give you your money back for the coral, i do not refund shipping.

Care level: Easy-moderate

Temperament: Peaceful Lighting: High Waterflow: Strong Placement: All Water Conditions: 72-78° F, dKH 8-12, pH 8.1-8.4 Color Form: Black, Green, Orange, Purple, Tan, Yellow Supplements: Calcium, Strontium, Iodine, Trace Elements Origin: Caribbean Family: Gorgoniidae

• 3 weeks later...

pics of the gorgs and what LPS do you have?

let me go grab some once my white lights turn on, and i have metallic green trumpets, duncan, a few Acans, and a bubble coral

Would love to buy from you, but I'm totally not paying $40 for shipping to the east coast lol wish you lived closer :(

Archived