inTank Media Baskets

911 - Help - I give up - Free Give Away

Jbrock183

Thanks to the hateful members that refused to offer help, comfort, or even a kind word.

The convenience of this site is that until recently one could ask a specific question, and get an answer from someone who already knows = saving time for people who need more answers than they have time to research themselves. I have a full time job and am on call 24/7; a full time graduate student; and I am going to bury my Nana tomorrow at noon. I haven't slept in days. Yes I'm overly sensitive. But I also know that I have not said anything that will keep me from going to bed tonight knowing that I intentionally kicked someone when they were down nor did I speak out of hatred or ignorance. Thanks to the collective set of hatred and ignorance, I've already researched the answers to all my questions. The only thing I have to apologize for is that I hit 'send' too soon. I've lost a loved one and I don't have the energy or heart to keep defending myself for trying to participate in a forum for the purpose it was intended. I thought this was a forum for people to help people with issues related to a nano reef.

I have 12 lbs of live rock, a 10 gallon aquarium, a HOB UV sterilizer, Two 5k of Chemi-Pure, an Aquaclear 50 HOB Filter, a few nasarius snails that survived, a clownfish, and damsel that I would like to give away. If you send me your name and address I will pay to have them shipped to you. I don't want anything to do with this anymore. First come first serve. I don't care how much of a hateful jerk that you are.

Sounds like an email from some member of the royal family of Zimbabwe who would like to deposit 6 million dollars (USD) into my bank account if only I would provide my SS and my bank account information as soon as possible.

Sorry to hear about your Nana.

But lighten the #### up....it's a fishy tank forum. There are plenty of people here who would have and probably would still help you along.....no matter how much of a hateful jerk you come across as.

Archived