inTank Media Baskets

Hellow There!

Priest

Hey everyone! I'm a complete greenhorn when it comes to salt water aquariums, but not so new to fish keeping, or even pico tanks for that matter. I keep a betta with a couple otos for some time in a 3 gallon Elipse system, and later changed that to a planted tank with a trio of yellow tail blue eyes. Both lasted for 3+ years Anyway, I was doing some wishful thinking about a new aquarium, but new the missus wouldn't allow anything of size, when I stumbled across this forum. The ability of people, both beginners veterans, to keep these small saltwater aquariums going, is encouraging and gives me some ideas. Anyway, I look forward to setting something up in the future, and thank you in advance for tolerating any stupid questions I will likely ask!

Welcome to NR!

Small saltwater aquarium can be hard to maintain for a beginner but don't let that discourage you, you should do a lot of research before committing. An all in one (AIO) is what you'd want on a small nano reef tank. Check out some of my custom tanks in my sig and this video might help.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/366721-how-to-setup-a-nano-reef-tank-quick-and-simple/

Archived