ReefCleaners.org

Frog Vivariums Vs. Reef Aquariums

TJ_Burton

I 100% agree! If you like one, you'll most likely enjoy the other! I go from staring at my nano, to checking out my viv. Although, frogs do reproduce much easier and at a alarming rate (auratus won't quit, haha).

Now the best is herping for pumilio and within 15 minutes snorkling on a reef....oh how I miss Panama....

I 100% agree! If you like one, you'll most likely enjoy the other! I go from staring at my nano, to checking out my viv. Although, frogs do reproduce much easier and at a alarming rate (auratus won't quit, haha).

Now the best is herping for pumilio and within 15 minutes snorkling on a reef....oh how I miss Panama....

Yeah, lots of darts are great breeders. My R. sirensis (formerly lamasi) were little laying machines!

Panama sounds amazing - adding it to my list of must visit destinations!

What a awesome post! Great write up!

Thanks a ton! Really appreciate the feedback :)

GREAT write up. The two hobbies definitely attract the same kind of crowd (Those who like a challenging hobby that integrates technology, collection, and animal husbandry). I have to agree that reef keeping is substantially more involved, unless you are also into the rare plant (Mini orchids in my case) side of things. I love my frog collection

Archived