Top Shelf Aquatics

I think I've got a crack in my second chamber? IM Nuvo Fusion 10

Milkeeway

Here is a link to the album.

http://imgur.com/a/ONSIf

It starts on the bottom and runs up the back but when I run my hands over it it feels like it might be silicone. There's little air pockets under it. I didn't want to mess with it too much in fear it was a crack. Not sure I could even get my hand back there to feel if I wanted to.

It was hard to get a picture, hopefully you can see well. The line up the back seems too straight to be a crack. It is also under the media basket but I couldn't get a picture.

Is it new? If so, contact IM and ask them what you should do. If it's out of warranty, I'd take a razor blade and try to scape some it off (assuming it's silicone) just to make sure.

Is it new? If so, contact IM and ask them what you should do. If it's out of warranty, I'd take a razor blade and try to scape some it off (assuming it's silicone) just to make sure.

Appreciate the response. I had just installed the Tunze ATO and woke up at like 2 am to what was actually the dishwasher making a loud sound lol. Either way my paranoia made me jump out of bed and flash a light and that's when I saw it. I've been at work all day but when I get home I'm gonna look at it some more. I emailed support as well they just need my receipt and serial before they will even comment on the photo lol.. Not sure what the process is but what am I supposed to do with everything in the tank? I am assuming they are gonna make me ship this thing back??

If possible, have them ship you a replacement; then you can transfer everything and ship the old tank back in original packaging. If not, just use a Brute container or cheap tank. Hopefully they will do something for you.

Archived