Cultivated Reef

Should I get a scooter blenny ?

lobster876

lobster876

My Lfs Has one that has been eating pellets for two weeks and my tank is 10 months old and full of pods. Its a 60 gallon and the scooter is 12 bucks

lobster876

Just got him and fed him 3 things (frozen enriched brine,a couple copepods and a pellet) and he ate all three in like 5 minutes. Pics to come once my camera charges

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Red Scooter Dargonet and she absolutely loves pellets. Every feeding when the pumps go off she heads to her "corner" and awaits the pellets to fall from the sky. Not sure she has any clue what they are or how they magically fall to her, but she loves em. The tank is nearly a year old and she has been in there a few months. It's and AOI Fusion 40 with 1 chamber in the back converted to a mini Fuge that is packed with huge pods. Not sure how many make it to the tank alive though.

• 2 weeks later...
chicagoreef

I have a Red Scooter Dargonet and she absolutely loves pellets. Every feeding when the pumps go off she heads to her "corner" and awaits the pellets to fall from the sky. Not sure she has any clue what they are or how they magically fall to her, but she loves em. The tank is nearly a year old and she has been in there a few months. It's and AOI Fusion 40 with 1 chamber in the back converted to a mini Fuge that is packed with huge pods. Not sure how many make it to the tank alive though.

I love how you phrased this. I imagined myself going to the same spot everyday at 8am, noon, and 6pm and then pizzas magically appearing from the sky and then on other days perhaps tacos, burgers, and sometimes ice cream.

jamescstein

I love how you phrased this. I imagined myself going to the same spot everyday at 8am, noon, and 6pm and then pizzas magically appearing from the sky and then on other days perhaps tacos, burgers, and sometimes ice cream.

Now imagine how you feel when after weeks of pizza's, taco's, burgers and sometimes ice cream.. 8am.. nothing... noon... nothing... 6pm... nothing...

:(

Now imagine how you feel when after weeks of pizza's, taco's, burgers and sometimes ice cream.. 8am.. nothing... noon... nothing... 6pm... nothing...

Thats depressing.

chicagoreef

DISLIKE. Or perhaps some nori floats down.

Archived