Innovative Marine Aquariums

Alyssa's Seahorses and 250 Gallon Display!

PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

We have Alyssa's Captive Bred Erectus Seahorses available on our website and in-store now!

More information on recommended care of our seahorses coming soon. If you want more information now send me an email at alyssa@pacificeastaquaculture.com and I will be happy to provide you with info.

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Alyssas-Seahorses-Prodlist.html

Here are some photos of Alyssa and Kyle's seahorses and setup!

Alyssa and Kyle's 250 gallon Marineland Deep Dimension Seahorse and reef display. Lots of Gorgonians, Sponges, Leathers, some LPS corals and more! We have both Reidi and Erectus Seahorses in this aquarium. Usually we have around two dozen Seahorses in this display. We have separate systems that we use for fry and juveniles. We also have separate systems for breeding pairs. Most of the Seahorses in our display are Seahorses that we are not focusing on breeding at the moment. We switch them out to give some a break and to selective breed.

tn_unnamed%2010_zpskmwvb8rm.jpg

tn_unnamed%2012_zpsajzpilti.jpg

tn_unnamed%207_zpskksoxh84.jpg

tn_unnamed_zpsjbu8swcv.jpg

tn_unnamed%2013_zps01pfz9tl.jpg

tn_unnamed%204_zpsxatfuvml.jpg

tn_unnamed%206_zps6hmcwu8s.jpg

Some photos of fry and juveniles!

tn_unnamed%201_zpsit6vsmme.jpg

tn_unnamed%209_zpso2xrcld8.jpg

tn_unnamed%205_zpskhrdzxfp.jpg

tn_unnamed%2011_zpslofs3zl1.jpg

Click below to see photos of some of the seahorses we have available now!

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Alyssas-Seahorses-Prodlist.html

PacificEastAquaculture

Wow, impressive system.

Thank you! We love our Seahorses!

VW_TDI_02

Had to scroll down to the fourth picture before I saw some sea horses. Went back and found some in the third picture but still none in the first two, haha. Damn their camouflage

PacificEastAquaculture

Had to scroll down to the fourth picture before I saw some sea horses. Went back and found some in the third picture but still none in the first two, haha. Damn their camouflage

They are good at camouflage! They are in there. It is a big tank so they are not always super obvious in photos.

-Alyssa

LebaneseDlight

Alyssa, were you a hobbyist on searhorse.org for many years? Your tank looks familiar.

PacificEastAquaculture

Hello,

I do not have any photos or threads of my aquarium on their forum.

-Alyssa

• 2 weeks later...
PacificEastAquaculture
Here is a sneak peek of our Reidi x Erectus Hybrid Seahorse fry. This brood is four weeks old now and should be ready to go to new homes late summer. We are currently feeding them live adult brine shrimp and baby brine shrimp. You can see the adult brine shrimp in the video to give you an idea of their size right now. Most them are over an inch and they are growing quickly. These guys are super cute and we are very excited to for them to color up and for their markings to start coming in when they get bigger.

Photo of a Reidi x Erectus Hybrid at 1 day old.

unnamed%201_zpsgmheh1hk.jpg

The father of this brood

unnamed_zpsjvdgvqsd.jpg

One of our new broodstock systems for breeding pairs. Three 37 Gallon aquariums and a 20 gallon sump on each system.

unnamed%202_zps6kpvtk4s.jpg

unnamed%203_zps4ms9qyus.jpg

We are almost sold out of our current brood of Erectus seahorses, only a small handful left.

Archived