ReefCleaners.org

Reef-a-Palooza 2015?

pmang6

Is anyone else going? I didn't see any other threads or discussion about this so I figured I'd make a thread. With all the Florida based reef enthusiasts we have here I imagine there's at least a few of you who plan on attending.

I've been to the venue before for a reptile expo; its pretty large and its all booked.

I'm excited for sure!

We went last year and are going again this year. Looking forward to it as it is at the same place but they doubled the size of the exhibit hall which should help. It was crazy crowded last year.

We went last year and are going again this year. Looking forward to it as it is at the same place but they doubled the size of the exhibit hall which should help. It was crazy crowded last year.

I'll be there without a doubt.

I can't wait!

Wish I lived closer or I'd go for sure.

It's really too bad you can't come, it looks like a ton of fun. Btw, how is your nem tank going? Last I saw you were treating an algae outbreak, did you get it cleared up? All your nems looked sweet! Such a cool animal.

I can't wait!

It's really too bad you can't come, it looks like a ton of fun. Btw, how is your nem tank going? Last I saw you were treating an algae outbreak, did you get it cleared up? All your nems looked sweet! Such a cool animal.

Still workin' on it. I didn't feel like checking tonight but I took out 4 gallons of sand/water to remove the top layer yest. I think it's getting better. Eventually the crap has to die, I'm not feeding the tank.

I'd like to go. Does anyone know if tickets can be purchased at the door? Or did we have to already buy them online? Ive been to a couple other small reef shows and just paid at the door when I got there. But it just hit me that this is a big reef show and it might possibly be filled or something? Hopefully not as I had been planning on going.

jamescstein

wondering what the lines for door tickets will be like and if it would make sense to purchase them ahead of time....

wondering what the lines for door tickets will be like and if it would make sense to purchase them ahead of time....

Thats a good point. I just went ahead and bought mine online

Maybe all you who are going can meet up at a certain time while you're there to meet each other, nah, you'll all be running to booths fighting over corals. :P

We went the last few hrs and scooped up some last minute deal at closing!

My brother actually got one of the $10 Orange stars!!!

JMCollins24

Saw some cool things but was a little underwhelmed.. I did pick up a nice rainbow bta for cheap and a nice sun coral colony! Weird that IM and Ecotech wasn't there..

Archived