Pod Your Reef

Attack of the killer clown!

Gamby

I have an IM Fusion 10 tank with the only fish being a garden variety clown fish. Lately any time I stick my hand into the tank for some maintenance I get attacked. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this normal?

I was turkey basting rocks when he (as usual) attacked me. I heard a splash (he broke water) and then I didn't see him anymore. I looked around the tank and nothing. So I go turn on the lights in the room and there he is . . on the carpet. So I kneeled down and said, "See, that's what you get, MFer. Not so tough now, huh?". Then I put him back in. Thought he would have learned his lesson, but he's still an @sshole.

ProtectDa2nd

Mine actually goes nuts when ever I put my hand in the tank. I can close my hand and make a hole and the clown will try and swim into my hand and rubs against my fist like it wants to host lol. Never attacked!

Cencalfishguy56

Mine actually goes nuts when ever I put my hand in the tank. I can close my hand and make a hole and the clown will try and swim into my hand and rubs against my fist like it wants to host lol. Never attacked!

I'm gonna try that haha

Archived