Top Shelf Aquatics

Unique Corals is the bomb!

rnmike

So I've made 3 orders now with Unique Corals, and all 3 have been more than I've asked for! Every coral I've purchased looks great. They are all healthy, and came as big as promised or bigger. I've also received a couple of "bonus" corals...yes for free. 2 of my 3 orders I've received phone calls from one of the owners, Scott, with questions about my order and preferences I may have. Their customer service has been the best! I just wanted to give a shout out to a company that has impressed me each time I have done business with them. If you haven't placed an order with Unique Corals yet, I suggest you do. You won't be disappointed.

P.S. No, I'm not associated with them in any way, shape, or form...just a happy customer!

I have had similar experiences. They are also excellent about their live guarantee and will do whatever is needed to make things right.

Well i've never heard of them but checked out the website... Looks pretty sweet. One question i have though...ORA branded the red planet name how are they able to sell it with that name on there website?

I don't really care just found it interesting.

Well i've never heard of them but checked out the website... Looks pretty sweet. One question i have though...ORA branded the red planet name how are they able to sell it with that name on there website?

I don't really care just found it interesting.

Honestly I have no clue, nor have I looked into it. If you e-mail the owners, you will get a response though. They are great!

And P.S. I lied...I've placed 5 orders with them. Don't tell my wife!!!

LebaneseDlight

They sell ORA stock. They have ORA CB fish. The RP looks like its on plastic ORA frag plugs. ORA never sells retail. They always sell through other vendors.

Archived