SaltCritters.com

NEWBIE With my version on the Mr Aqua 12g *RETIRED*

Lynton

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great tank! Let's get us an updated full tank shot!

Following.[/quote

Thank you

Will do not much going on tho lol

charnelhouse

Great tank! Let's get us an updated full tank shot!

Following.

Thank you

Will do not much going on tho lol

Fixed it for ya ;)

Heh... you broke the code for the quote ;) deleted the last bracket somehow.

Lol oh I see.... My bad haha :)

How did you do the plumbing after your wife said she didn't want holes in the cabinet?

Also you should look for a better image hosting service. All of your photobucket uploads say they are gone.

How did you do the plumbing after your wife said she didn't want holes in the cabinet?

Also you should look for a better image hosting service. All of your photobucket uploads say they are gone.

I just used tubing long enough to go round the back of the cabinet and up in to the sump, and the same for the return..Not how I wanted but it works and I can live with it... Or until I get a bigger tank with a weir in the bank and can are the plumbing going straight down and in..

Wat imaging hosting service do you suggest?

Yay Lynton!!!!!!

Lol thanks Stella, it going ok so far lol, I'm fighting the battle with green algae but the turbos are doing their job but may need to get some more to help with the fight.

now I'm eagerly awaiting for you to get your tank wet, please don't make me wait as long as I did with my tank lol

Lol thanks Stella, it going ok so far lol, I'm fighting the battle with green algae but the turbos are doing their job but may need to get some more to help with the fight.

now I'm eagerly awaiting for you to get your tank wet, please don't make me wait as long as I did with my tank lol

HA! you are so funny. It will have water hopefully in the next day or two :) I crashed my big pillar I built for the island so I need to fix it tonight.

HA! you are so funny. It will have water hopefully in the next day or two :) I crashed my big pillar I built for the island so I need to fix it tonight.

Thank you (slight bow) :)

Yea I did read through your thread this morning, still looking good though. Have you got everything you need to get up and running ASAP?

Thank you (slight bow) :)

Yea I did read through your thread this morning, still looking good though. Have you got everything you need to get up and running ASAP?

I do! Only thing I don't have yet is the screen top, but that's ok. No fish for a bit. So It can get cycling.

I like how you have just the three big rocks. What's with the flowerpot? Are you going to breed some clowns?

I do! Only thing I don't have yet is the screen top, but that's ok. No fish for a bit. So It can get cycling.I like how you have just the three big rocks. What's with the flowerpot? Are you going to breed some clowns?

That's my next purchase but that will be pay day.. (My clowns are behaving at the moment) that's not a flower pot, that my dear is a 2 bed flat for Bonnie and Clyde (my clowns names lol) was worried there wasn't enough spaces for the clowns to hide in as the islands haven't really got many places to hide in at night... But as soon as I put them in the tank they went straight to it that's where they have stayed... When I turn the lights off at night they both get in there and look like book ends lol

That's my next purchase but that will be pay day.. (My clowns are behaving at the moment) that's not a flower pot, that my dear is a 2 bed flat for Bonnie and Clyde (my clowns names lol) was worried there wasn't enough spaces for the clowns to hide in as the islands haven't really got many places to hide in at night... But as soon as I put them in the tank they went straight to it that's where they have stayed... When I turn the lights off at night they both get in there and look like book ends lol

Maybe they'll lay eggs on the sides then you can raise the fry!

Maybe they'll lay eggs on the sides then you can raise the fry!

If I get fry then that will be a bonus, I'm just happy to be up and running with a few things in the tank lol

:wub: Those clowns are so pretty! What kind of anemone? Conde?

yea bonnie and Clyde are camera shy at the mo, will try and get a better one when they not so scared of me.... The Nem is a carabian Nem and I'm 99.9% sure it's a Conde

Took a few pics with my iPad today as I've been out a bought a candy cane, wanted something that would stand out when the blues are on at night. Got a few more snails to help with the ugly algae problem I have at the moment...

Gloria the nem must be liking her new home as she come out of her hole now and is looking nice... And the 3 amigo sexy shrimp are still at the party as they went MIA for a few days.. Over all I'm happy with the tank just got a get rid on that nasty green algae...

F0D8043E-15FA-4874-A3AC-AB05295B2003_zps

181E7AD0-61AD-416B-8830-D85C6CAE1111_zps

B14A026F-3EA6-4EF9-9724-1CB96F914831_zps

066C46DA-B74F-4E5E-BD1F-E73981108EF6_zps

Hammerstone

UPDATE: couldn't wait any longer so went got a bottle of ATM colony and here are the results..

F257A240-2D68-4250-8129-D1A569E701F2_zps

904BFECC-3C35-48C5-8A87-991AAAF880F0_zps

Two black ice clowns and a clown goby, they are settling in nicely.. Haven't got names for them yet tho..

lovely clowns!!! I have an orange Occelaris and I just bought a tiny black mate for her. She beat him up until I put her in time out in a large fish net for about an hour. Now they are together all the time. I hope the little one makes it. No interest in food yet, plus I'm paranoid lol

Your substrate is so coarse, do you use a gravel vac to keep it clean?

I haven't got one yet, but def going to get one.. Been away for 2days and the tank looks so much better, I bought a nasurius snail the other day and he worked wonders on the substrate!

lovely clowns!!! I have an orange Occelaris and I just bought a tiny black mate for her. She beat him up until I put her in time out in a large fish net for about an hour. Now they are together all the time. I hope the little one makes it. No interest in food yet, plus I'm paranoid lol

Thank you that's bonnie and Clyde they have been good together so far only thing is she don't like him in the pot with her at night lol...

Looking good! Love Gloria!

Thank you stella

New additions to the tank.. (Dotty) the 6 line wrasse, (BO)the dotty dash blenny and (Sebastian) the porcelain crab..

BCB29C0F-28F8-49B2-A2E0-7FA66D479FF0_zps

B4F576F4-72F8-4D86-BAB9-6D8942CA6AFA_zps

E8F5A235-FF64-49FA-B578-D24C1AE7A409_zps

Archived