ReefCleaners.org

24x24x8 breakdown SOLD

Hecdr34

thats all i am thinking at this point. i dont have anywhere to put it ATM but thankfully i have lots of storage. hmmm. i am gonna need to to think on this one/get approval from you know who.

the setup is awesome!

one question, what prevents sump flood from return pipes when power is shut down? Check valves? Or something i am not thinking about.

How is this not sold yet?! Please someone buy it before I buy it and end up with two tanks that both aren't setup! GLWS Hecdr34. This is an amazing looking tank.

I personally think you should buy it. It also looks very nice empty as a decoration....lol

Thank you

sorry, i edited my post after i submitted so wasn't sure if you saw this question:

one question, what prevents sump flood from return pipes when power is shut down? Check valves? Or something i am not thinking about.

thanks!

thats all i am thinking at this point. i dont have anywhere to put it ATM but thankfully i have lots of storage. hmmm. i am gonna need to to think on this one/get approval from you know who.

the setup is awesome!

I built the sump bigger than you would need for this size tank for that reason. the returns are also placed lower than normal because I wanted a top down looking tank if with no disruption on the surface if you know what I mean.

i do know what you mean. so the sump is able to hold the amount of water that drains out of tank when power is shut down. nice i like it better than check valves. lol

i do know what you mean. so the sump is able to hold the amount of water that drains out of tank when power is shut down. nice i like it better than check valves. lol

Yes exactly. It's much safer this way

Archived