Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: 3.5" Candy Crush Jawbreaker Mama Mushroom $850. Local 91745,CA.

benjho

Woah Illu is the master of disguise. Those shrooms are crazy though. It baffles me that they sell for as much as they do haha. But good for you on selling them!

Lolol hey man how you been ahha.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good except for my clown jumping out of my new tank:(

Lol, I see. Dude, you know I'm leaving the hobby for good this time? You just got back in or what?

Lol, I see. Dude, you know I'm leaving the hobby for good this time? You just got back in or what?

Yeah I read that above :( Im just starting with some eazy stuff in this new tank!

Yeah I read that above :( Im just starting with some eazy stuff in this new tank!

Nice, easy is the way to go imo. If it creates troubles, worries and difficulties, then it ain't a hobby lol.

Nice, easy is the way to go imo. If it creates troubles, worries and difficulties, then it ain't a hobby lol.

Well I am nearing the end of highschool so I can't be completely consumed by a tank when there's so much other stuff to do. Gonna miss you on here though have fun with whatever other hobby you pick up:)

Well I am nearing the end of highschool so I can't be completely consumed by a tank when there's so much other stuff to do. Gonna miss you on here though have fun with whatever other hobby you pick up:)

What, you're still in highschool? I thought you were in college already ahah. Man, life is soo boring for me. I will miss you too. Even at my workplace, I got like nothing to do for half the day...

SchnauzerFace

Even at my workplace, I got like nothing to do for half the day...

Sounds like you should start a pico on your desk at work.

Sounds like you should start a pico on your desk at work.

Lol, nah. Leaving this hobby for good. I'm hoping the director who is coming back tmr assigns me some more work...

Archived